Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shiz, fiqar mat karo.. If designers can see the chemistry and bring em together for an event, than a producer/director IA would for sure see something.. Especially Hum i hope!
One thing is for sure - Fawad and Mahira are gonna be a VERY popular pair for a while.. The "it" topic!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sanaaa.  i want them to come together but not just for the sake of they are a popular jodi so lets cast them, the story must have substance, only than they should come on another show.
& Yeah, definitely, since i have started watching pakistani shows, i have never seen a onscreen jodi become a hit so fast, like FM. they deserve it actually.

On fb i read somewhere, that hareem won't make an entry in this coming episode, even though the leap will occur? is that true? i want to see the office scene so badly, khirad giving it back to asher, bolti band!πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Hareem would probably enter, but the office scene i don't think would happen..
FM should do an interview/photo-shoot for a magazine.. Desperate to see there on-screen chemistry <33

And yes of-course, the story should have substance.. It's always important..

Ppl are saying that the craze for Mahira currently, is like the craze for Marina Khan and Fawad is being compared to Waheed Rehman..
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
sana. Nooo, i want to see the office scene so badly. I need to see them in one frame, face to face and i want to see their expressions when they look at each otherπŸ˜† chalo atleast hareem will be there.
Interview will remain a dream, fawad is so media shy, but a photo-shoot i could so see that happening. Just imagine this ramp walk caused us this much excitement, what will a phoot-shoot do to us :P

Hmm, please some good director get inspiration - how can these two not inspire, screen pe ate hi they burn it. 😍
BlackStar. thumbnail
Haha, i wrote waheed rehman, woops i meant murad**
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
farii. WB :) what did u have for dinner?

sana. i frgot to write, marina from dhoop kinare right? i still have to watch the show.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Yup. Marina Khan from Dhoop Kinarey.

And if i see a photo-shoot, my eye's will pop-out..
The unexpected ramp walk already nearly gave me a heart-attack today..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I had achari chicken :) I think I'm getting a cold :S
Mom's already down with flu :/
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
i still gotta watch that show. my mom keeps on bugging me to watch it.

& same, in the morning when i logged into fb ramp pic was meephs, Profile pic and i was in shock and ended up asking, is this a merge?πŸ˜† my comment is still there, it was so unexpected, but so wonderful.

also i love the lehnga mahira was wearing, stunning!! now i want it.πŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
fari. did u make it? and aww get well, drink warm milk before sleeping, and keep yourself warm when u step out but i know when one person in the house gets a cold, it travels from one to all!πŸ˜†