Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
shiza "takya noosi harkatein" a term used in urdu lang

jo banda faltu mein road block banta hai doosro ke liye we use this term for them lol

and my brother doesnt think hes too cool for me  maybe hes only in grade 6? lol but he calls me by my name hehe

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Grace-

shiza u know how i wanted to go to mac and it was an issue for a while at my home remember i told u??

so i was really pissed and dishearted i mean if i dont get into mac thts a diff story but why wud my parents tell me not to go there it was just bad
and my mood was was off for a week or so and i wudnt tell why cus when im sad/mad i cant really talk in a normal tone so i feared i might end up misbehaving
so i came home from school and talk to my dad on the phone and he was like "my life is in u" and he was like if u can manage to go there then sure and i was crying so much cus whenever i start talking abt why i was mad/sad i start crying especially moments like these when it was abt mac which i had  been planning since grade 10 LOL

aww jani ๐Ÿค—inshallah you'll get into mac. i will pray for you when i'm reading naaz. tumhari khwaish zaroor puri hogi, bas you concentrate on your studies and thatz it.

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Grace-

shiza "takya noosi harkatein" a term used in urdu lang

jo banda faltu mein road block banta hai doosro ke liye we use this term for them lol

and my brother doesnt think hes too cool for me  maybe hes only in grade 6? lol but he calls me by my name hehe

ooo got it, yeah my brothers sometimes are roadblocks also but i think its just because they want the best for me.

& my little brother is in gr. 12, so obviously when he was in 6 he wouldn't mind being with me๐Ÿ˜† and yeah he has to call me bhajjo - and i adore it actually.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bajjo- super adorable.
I'm Baji ๐Ÿ˜† fair enough
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairy17

Bajjo- super adorable.

I'm Baji ๐Ÿ˜† fair enough

even bhaji is really good

i also like appi.๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Grace- thumbnail
lol...only my 4-5 yr old cousins call me iqra baji lmao

and shiza yah maybe (w.e.) they want the best but they gotta think before they speak u see wht i mean
and even if their intentions are not wrong the choice of words can make a wrong impression and it wdnt change for life

aur waise bhi mujhe koi baat bhoolti nahi hai lol

and yes ive never studied this much in my life! jitna is saal padh rahi hoon lol
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Okay i'm outtie subah downtown jana hai, and i can't afford to be late for my ticket hearing! i'm gonna sleep now :)

goodnight guys.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Take care, Shiza! ๐Ÿค— Good night..and have a good day tomorrow..hope all goes well :)
-Grace- thumbnail
fari: i always wondered lets say there r 2 sets of ppl who look exactly alike ( 2 alike and 2 alike) they r identical but not related

and lets say all four of them have to meet eachother ( 1 to 1) 1 person from each pair has to meet the other person from the other pair...
so they meet and talk and stuff and when they meet again the ppl are switched but they dont know and in the prev meeting they had talked abt similar things so none of them find out hahaha
imagine
OnlyHope thumbnail
LMAO! That would be soo awkward and funny too ๐Ÿ˜† 
Do you have any twins in your fam?