Chat Clubs

Masti Khor Kaam Chors #2*|Invites Only|* - Page 28

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fairy17

I think I agree and know what you mean. I would only want an older bro though..their care/protection is to die for!

i agree about the protectiveness part but sometimes it reaches a limit, and goes beyond than i have to resort to my mom for help. especially when the three elder ones gang up - tauba!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shiza: me and my younger brother are like friends there r things tht he tells me and not to my older brother
well my older brother has earned tht himself!

me and my younger brother enjoy so much when we r alone
and we used to build forts and stuff even tho he s like 6 yrs younger than me lol
-Grace- thumbnail
shiza and farri in my case i wudnt call that protection i wud call it "takiya noosi harkatein"

koi kaam insaan ka sakoon se nahi hosakta !
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Iqra...I know what harkatein you're talking about..but there is another thing that really is preotectiveness 😳
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Grace-

shiza: me and my younger brother are like friends there r things tht he tells me and not to my older brother

well my older brother has earned tht himself!

me and my younger brother enjoy so much when we r alone
and we used to build forts and stuff even tho he s like 6 yrs younger than me lol

iqra that use to be me with my little bro also, i remmeber the forts and times he would share with me now he is too cool to be see with hi bajjo,   i want my childhood back.

my baba jani always tells me, that because me his fatherhood completes. he always wanted a daughter, because they are a fathers pride, while son are their support.😳  and its moments like these that i realize how lucky i am :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
OnlyHope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

iqra that use to be me with my little bro also, i remmeber the forts and times he would share with me now he is too cool to be see with hi bajjo,   i want my childhood back.

my baba jani always tells me, that because me his fatherhood completes. he always wanted a daughter, because they are a fathers pride, while son are their support.😳  and its moments like these that i realize how lucky i am :)

Sooo sweet Embarrassed I hear that from my father too...except I ALSO hear the son part, being the elder one 😆
-Grace- thumbnail
im sorry shiza i was never wanted protectiveness or anything i wanted friendliness kinda like the bond maliha and junaid had in daam
well me and my younger brother have tht bond hehe

and if u ever hear him talk or see him u ll know its not protectivenss but pure BS lol
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Grace-

"takiya noosi harkatein"

im so lost?
-Grace- thumbnail
shiza u know how i wanted to go to mac and it was an issue for a while at my home remember i told u??

so i was really pissed and dishearted i mean if i dont get into mac thts a diff story but why wud my parents tell me not to go there it was just bad
and my mood was was off for a week or so and i wudnt tell why cus when im sad/mad i cant really talk in a normal tone so i feared i might end up misbehaving
so i came home from school and talk to my dad on the phone and he was like "my life is in u" and he was like if u can manage to go there then sure and i was crying so much cus whenever i start talking abt why i was mad/sad i start crying especially moments like these when it was abt mac which i had  been planning since grade 10 LOL