Masti Khor Kaam Chors #2*|Invites Only|* - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

sorry for being gayab farii. mera charger hamesha ghum jata hai. true story of my life. 😳

It likes to play hide n seek with you :D  and chilll..no worries..I knew you'd be back unless you had told me there was a doorbell :p
[QUOTE=-Grace-]hmmm nice one farii!
and no tht wasnt cheesy LOL i like the whole history too
and i think i can write in the similar interpretations part tht at night both buildings glow and attract the viewres and they are mesmerized and can sit there for hours just watching the beauty glow
wht do u think?
[/QUOTE]

PERFECT. I could've gone on about their beauties at night, but it'd just be plain dumb of me :p you asked for an idea and I gave you a paragraph -__-
Originally posted by fairy17

AWWW 😳 and I have a younger sis.. same as your age ;)

is hira your actual sister? i thought u didn't have a sister :/ why did i think that? its beyond me :$

It likes to play hide n seek with you :D  and chilll..no worries..I knew you'd be back unless you had told me there was a doorbell :p

nahi yaar, sach mein i leave my charger at the most odd places and then when my battery is abt to run out i hurry out and try to find it par kahbi milta nahi hai!😆

anyway i see discussion abt taj mahal, Eiffel tower? just random?
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

is hira your actual sister? i thought u didn't have a sister :/ why did i think that? its beyond me :$

🤣 I've no idea why you thought that. Do I really sound THAT lonely? 😆 Yea hun, Hira's my real sis :)
Shiz, the discussion is related to something Iqra has to write for her Art essay :)
farri: thanksss , no its alright ideas have to be detailed too right so its all good =)

and Hiii shizaa
yess man! cant wait and now watch these three days will go slow since im waiting for the break -____-
and fari is just helping me with my art essay

🤣 I've no idea why you thought that. Do I really sound THAT lonely? 😆 Yea hun, Hira's my real sis :)

nahi nahi aisi baat nahi actually i remember muneefa saying hw she doesn't have a sister and pata nahi wahan se kuch thoughts agaye anyway, lucky girl - i want a sister hamesha wanted a sister instead got 4 brothers!😆

Shiz, the discussion is related to something Iqra has to write for her Art essay :)

i still can't get around the idea that art involves essay? thank god i didn't take it in HS! *Wheww*😛

I would say we can trade a bro and sis, but I only have one sis 😆 lekin tum bhi to meri choti behen ho 🤗