Rishi n Amma's son...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys... 
this is just a thought that crossed my mind... so thought bout sharing it with u ppl... 

i think Rishi is Amma's son only (who is supposedly in london) ... the reasons which lead me to this thought are: 

1. rishi n amma are always shown with close bonding... n rishi is always caring bout amma... 

2. rishi n vidit n also indira might have been friends in childhood... n rishi n vidit may have continued their friendship evn after going abroad... 

3. for the same reason, rishi may be knowing indira, n may be liking her, since childhood... n now upon her brother's wish might have come to lessen her problems... [n also win her heart... ;)... ]

what do u ppl think bout it... give ur views... 

P.S. : its just a thought guys... its just meant for discussion... no bashing is invited... thnku.

u know what? i have the same thinking ðŸ˜‰
if this prediction comes true, that would be great!!!😳
also when rishi first enterd indira's house, amma n rishi were so friendly together! she said 'a gaya tu?'
n now recently rishi said that 'so amma thinks she won't be able to see her son?'
i think he is amma's son, but rishi didn't tell her about that :/
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
one thing i will agree fully with you Rishi may know Indira from before and he came as a tenant only for Indira something which is cleared he stopped on hearing his true name and also the old man recognized him as someone rich and at the end he gave a sign of relief. these are some points which make you feel or realise he's not new to the Sharma family. Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

u know what? i have the same thinking ðŸ˜‰
if this prediction comes true, that would be great!!!😳
also when rishi first enterd indira's house, amma n rishi were so friendly together! she said 'a gaya tu?'
n now recently rishi said that 'so amma thinks she won't be able to see her son?'
i think he is amma's son, but rishi didn't tell her about that :/
Don't think his amma son because the way he said goodbye to her was a bit like a known one living not a dear one but the money the old lady lady gave to Indira was not her's.This will be reveal forward.
don't know why?
but i think Rishi is amma ji grandson
also know  Vidit may be during studies or else
omg never thought of dat, hope itz true
I think Rishi might be Ammas Grandson , Amma son left amma n india  long time ago when Rishi was young , Rishi might be Indiras childhood neighbour n Vidit friend...😆 
Son hota to din raat unhe terrace per sone deta aur agar grandson bhee hai to he shud have looked after amma properly
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
umm.. wouldn't a mother be able to recognize her own son!?! o_O.. or... am i missing something.. here?!