Bigg Boss Season 5

This is Strange for me!

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

Hope u all had a very good weekend 😃. Ok before reading my post I would like you to Click Here !

So, I this case I can understand that Juhi must have feel bothered about Shonali's dress and the way & place she was standing at while Sid was taking her help during exercise cause that was something to bother for me as well as a woman it was in-decent true!

Well coming to Sunny i really get more bother when she bitches about some one else in this context either it was about Amar or now about Shonali. She had also earlier pointed about how shonali make expressions while dancing .. well Sunny should have seen mirror when she herself dance especially the pole dance! Sunny judges about others and don't wanted to be judged by others!  She was so concerned about her profession she now pretends to be so conservative or so much over react when it comes about how to behave.
Well well well Sunny Leone the po*n star  as per wikipedia is very broad-minded person and she don't really feel about her profession than in comparison to her profession Shonali has done nothing extremely wrong to make a issue out of it!

And personally i rally such comments when people what is wrong about her profession as it is her life .. but as she is coming on a family channel it feels bad yesterday my mother in law was asking who is she (as she saw the program for the first time) i felt embarrassed to tell her how Sunny came in show and what is her fame to claim ! 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi &  Sunny had no point when they were bitching about Shonali. They did it just because she was in opposite group and they were true symbol of woman bitching at that time, without point, just for the sake of bitching.