Amar: Juhi, Sunny

Sky: Sid, Amar

Juhi, Sid, Amar

Sunny: Sid, Amar

Then nominations would be

Amar &  Sid - 3 votes

Juhi & Sunny - 2 votes

All 4 nominated.

does it work like that? or will only sid and amar be nominated? i don't get how BB decides this!LOL
It usually is two highest votes not two members with the highest votes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruRapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

^ If Amar grows a backbone this week then he'll gain many supporters and also might just win this season.

Raps: It's always top 2 votes. Sid and Amar are in nominations for sure. They should drag Juhi and Sunny too.

IMO, that is the only thing standing in between him and the trophy! his spine! if he gets away from Sky, he will be getting support and he just might win! i hope he realizes this! Amar doesn't really  need the green group b/c he is gonna be in the nominations anyway. its the green room that needs him. so if he ditches them, at least he won't be keeping them safe!

Edited by Rapier - 18 December 2011 at 3:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettantekabeeraspeaking

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by TheDilettante

^ If Amar grows a backbone this week then he'll gain many supporters and also might just win this season.

Raps: It's always top 2 votes. Sid and Amar are in nominations for sure. They should drag Juhi and Sunny too.

IMO, that is the only thing standing in between him and the trophy! his spine! if he gets away from Sky, he will be getting support and he just might win! i hope he realizes this! Amar doesn't really  need the green group b/c he is gonna be in the nominations anyway. its the green room that needs him. so if he ditches them, at least he won't be keeping them safe!

I really hope amar splits from juhi-sky-sunny because their lots of people on this forum that hate them and sid compared to how much they hate Amar. So maybe your right he might gain more supporter if decides to go in that direction. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

i think pooja mishra and andrew have exited on nominations day hence they will get to nominate before they go out..if that happens which i think will most probably ..pooja mishra won't nominate amar and andrew won't nominate sid so its either sky and juhi or juhi and sunny or all three if they get to save one each ..praying for this to happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementRapierkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
BB has to throw a wrench in there. If it's normal nominations then Sid and Amar will be the obvious two...and if this does happen, then they'll have to add more names because between Sid and Amar, I don't think they'll want to lose either one right now...it's not going to happen. 

I like the idea that Mishra and Andrew vote for direct nominations...Mishra will hopefully nail Sunny, and Andrew should get Juhi. That'd be the best scenario...Juhi and Sunny facing off for eviction. 

Any which way, Sunny should be in the nominations and out this week. High time for her. 

Rapier

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
andrew and PM is leaving the house today and i think BB will ask them to nominate one person for the elimination and i think sid and either amar or sunny will be nominated
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

BB has to throw a wrench in there. If it's normal nominations then Sid and Amar will be the obvious two...and if this does happen, then they'll have to add more names because between Sid and Amar, I don't think they'll want to lose either one right now...it's not going to happen. 

I like the idea that Mishra and Andrew vote for direct nominations...Mishra will hopefully nail Sunny, and Andrew should get Juhi. That'd be the best scenario...Juhi and Sunny facing off for eviction. 

Any which way, Sunny should be in the nominations and out this week. High time for her. 

Mishra is an idiot and she will nail Sid instead! mark my words!LOL 

HashiBoo

soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by make-believe

Mishra is an idiot and she will nail Sid instead! mark my words!LOL 

I think so too, if she is given a choice...I hope Andrew nominates Sunny...

Rapier

Go to top