Bigg Boss Season 5

Next Nominations - Guess - Page 2

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it doesn't matter who Amar votes for. Sid and Amar are in the nominations no matter how you look at it. both of them will get the highest votes because the trimurti will be nominating them! I seriously hope BB has another googly up his sleeve! I and SICK and TIRED of Juhi escaping nominations.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there will be 4 nominees , sid, sunny , amar and sky 
Hope Sid and Amar use their brain. If it's

Sid: Juhi, Sunny

Amar: Juhi, Sunny

Sky: Sid, Amar

Juhi, Sid, Amar

Sunny: Sid, Amar

Then nominations would be

Amar &  Sid - 3 votes

Juhi & Sunny - 2 votes

All 4 nominated.
Rapier thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

It should be open nomination or just one name per contestant.

one name per contestant sounds good! 

Amar: Sunny (if he is smart)
Sky: Sid/Amar
Juhi: Sid/Amar
Sunny: Sid/Amar
Sid: Sunny (if he is smart)

Sunny and Sid/Amar (depending on the trimurti's nominations). kam se kam ek toh nominate hoga from the green room.

If Amar and Sid are smart, then they will realize that they have more chances of staying back if Sunny is nominated! If Sky or Juhi is nominated, it will be a risk!
Rapier thumbnail

Hope Sid and Amar use their brain. If it's

Sid: Juhi, Sunny

Amar: Juhi, Sunny

Sky: Sid, Amar

Juhi, Sid, Amar

Sunny: Sid, Amar

Then nominations would be

Amar &  Sid - 3 votes

Juhi & Sunny - 2 votes

All 4 nominated.

does it work like that? or will only sid and amar be nominated? i don't get how BB decides this!😆
^ If Amar grows a backbone this week then he'll gain many supporters and also might just win this season.

Raps: It's always top 2 votes. Sid and Amar are in nominations for sure. They should drag Juhi and Sunny too.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

does it work like that? or will only sid and amar be nominated? i don't get how BB decides this!😆

It usually is two highest votes not two members with the highest votes.
Rapier thumbnail

^ If Amar grows a backbone this week then he'll gain many supporters and also might just win this season.

Raps: It's always top 2 votes. Sid and Amar are in nominations for sure. They should drag Juhi and Sunny too.

IMO, that is the only thing standing in between him and the trophy! his spine! if he gets away from Sky, he will be getting support and he just might win! i hope he realizes this! Amar doesn't really  need the green group b/c he is gonna be in the nominations anyway. its the green room that needs him. so if he ditches them, at least he won't be keeping them safe!
Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

IMO, that is the only thing standing in between him and the trophy! his spine! if he gets away from Sky, he will be getting support and he just might win! i hope he realizes this! Amar doesn't really  need the green group b/c he is gonna be in the nominations anyway. its the green room that needs him. so if he ditches them, at least he won't be keeping them safe!

I really hope amar splits from juhi-sky-sunny because their lots of people on this forum that hate them and sid compared to how much they hate Amar. So maybe your right he might gain more supporter if decides to go in that direction. 
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think pooja mishra and andrew have exited on nominations day hence they will get to nominate before they go out..if that happens which i think will most probably ..pooja mishra won't nominate amar and andrew won't nominate sid so its either sky and juhi or juhi and sunny or all three if they get to save one each ..praying for this to happen.