Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Message For His IF Fans

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello My IF Kabootries!

I have taken the liberty of possessing Munchys body so I can get my message across to my lovely fans. I'm sure she won't mind 😊.

It has come to my attention that most of you are not happy with my character and want to infuse a new hot stud for Khushi. That has brought tears to my eyes. Are Akshay and I not good enough any more? Do my killer looks and laser eyes not melt you through the TV screen? Are my six abs not enough? Do you need ten?

I know you guys want to see my character jealous but seriously wasn't Shyam enough. Why the demand for new people? Abhi pehlay walon ke issues tou resolve ho jaen phir nae loug lay ain gay. Warna it will complicate things, no?

And another thing, my character doesn't get to smile very often, and now that the track is moving towards some fun in the sun between Arnav and Khushi now that both Shyam and Lavanya are out of the picture, you want Arnav to be jealous and sarra howa again. I mean I spent thousands on dental care and I don't even get to show my teeth unless Arnav growls!!!

So please my coochie poos, I beg you to be patient. And now Munchys hubby is making goofy eyes at what he thinks is his wife so I better scarper!

Be sure to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Monday to Friday 8:00 pm India time!

I'll be waiting.
❤️
Barun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*shakes head as she comes out of her black out state and reads the post in front of her*

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I was possessed by Barun Sobti!!!!
I'm never taking a shower again!!!
--HiNa-- thumbnail
😳 ?? confusedEdited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
LMAOOO OMG!!! You are priceless!!
oh barun come and possess me next!!! 😉
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG!! Barun possessed you and your hubby came in!?!?

That was a cute post but!!😛
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahahahahaha!
U r lucky to be possessed by him!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG
barun sobti wrote 2 us
sooo amazing
 i wanaa c his abs n this glowing teeth
amaazing
i think im having a sapna
ahhh
luv u barun
xxx
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

i dont get it

it's a joke sweet heart. i just wanted to make a fun post. and this is what i came up with. i guess it pretty much went above every ones head 😕
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
minimuffin86,\

Which of your body parts do you think he touched accidentally (or deliberately! you are probably hot!!) when he possessed you? Can you have those parts insured immediately for millions?

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: minimuffin86

it's a joke sweet heart. i just wanted to make a fun post. and this is what i came up with. i guess it pretty much went above every ones head 😕

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY! 😆😆😆😆😆