Posted: 12 years ago
Umri must be forced to become a Maid... in Savita behn's house! πŸ˜†

SB will put her right chop chop πŸ€£
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: d-luna88

and bite her don't forget thatπŸ˜ƒ

once the dog bites her loads of injections to hurt her more.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Umri must be forced to become a Maid... in Savita behn's house!πŸ˜†

SB will put her right chop chop🀣

πŸ‘ oh yes why dint i think about it.she will make her work like one donkey and loads of punishment and insults! Yupee
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hate urmi just because she has taken so many advantages off our naive, empty headed GOPI vau...i would like urmi to serve Only n only gopi  vau just as if she's her personal attendant or bodyguard whatver the case maybe...right from bringing food, taking away her empty dishes,filling bucket for her in the washroom, washing her clothes, cleaning up her room, collecting milk from the milkman, making flower garlands which ultimately Gopi vau would use to decorate the mandir, making tea for gopi's ahemji which finally gopi would serve him, trapping all the cockroaches and mice of MM and throwing them out after showing to our Gopi vau and all other chores one can think of...all these done by urmi maintaining pin drop "SILENCE"...her own trick applied on her...😈
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

i hate urmi just because she has taken so many advantages off our naive,empty headed GOPI vau...i would like urmi to serve Only n only gopi vau just as if she's her personal attendant or bodyguard whatver the casemaybe...right from bringing food, taking away her empty dishes,filling bucket for her in the washroom, washing her clothes, cleaning up her room, collecting milk from the milkman, making flower garlands which ultimately Gopi vau would use todecorate the mandir,making tea for gopi's ahemji which finally gopi would serve him, trapping all the cockroaches and mice of MM and throwing them out after showing to our Gopi vauand all other chores one can think of...all these done by urmi maintaining pin drop "SILENCE"...her own trick applied on her...😈

everytime she makes a single sound her ears should be pulled like the time gopi s ears were during the mango breaking incident.
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

everytime she makes a single sound her ears should be pulled like the time gopi s ears were during the mango breaking incident.

well said vibz
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna see jeethu slapping urmi for a change...πŸ˜† 
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm she is doing everything for raashi.. so raashi should throw her out and abuse her ) thats the biggest blow