Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

imagine th curses she would be using while doing the work, she would tell the person shes working to do work for her...'zyaada chapar chapar karne ki koi zarurat nahi' lol she would be kicked out wherever she goes!
oh god i cant stop laughing.my stomach s aching.yes she s a flop naukrani.no one will keep her for more than 2days.urmi ben wat will u do now?
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tie her up , and put food in front of her , see can only see it but can't get to it.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Tie her up , and put food in front of her , see can only see it but can't get to it.

awesome. Yes urmi s weak point is food.tat s the oly thing she loves so we need to stop food for the witch.imagining her drooling and salivating over food.her big frog eyes are bulging and looking at the food!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nothing easier then that. Just put her into MM, when Gopi is treated like a queen and she has to serve her, Koki and Hetal like a maid while her beloved dikri is standing by laughing at her😆
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

Nothing easier then that. Just put her into MM, when Gopi is treated like a queen and she has to serve her, Koki and Hetal like a maid while her beloved dikri is standing by laughing at her😆

but letting her enter mm as maid is like giving her green signal to start her kalakaris.
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

but letting her enter mm as maid is like giving her green signal to start her kalakaris.

oh didn't I mention the two security guards, who will follow her around not taking their eyes of her😲
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

oh didn't I mention the two security guards, who will follow her around not taking their eyes of her😲

and a huge dog that will bark and scare her when she thinks about trying any stunts of hers.
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

and a huge dog that will bark and scare her when she thinks about trying any stunts of hers.

and bite her don't forget that😃
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I wanna see Urmla disowned,her husband slaps her and throws her out,Raashi breaks ties with her and tells her she hates her and no one feels any pity for her,that would be awesome ðŸ˜ƒ

Great one Chika this is exactly wht i ws thinking rashi breaks relationship with her n tells her tht ur the reason i gt into trouble jus image if rashi says all tht n tels her tht i hate u n i dnt want anythin to do with...

dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

I want to see Koki slap Urmi. Only she is capable of doing so and getting away with it ðŸ˜†

i also want this hope this will happend😆