Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman Khan eyes Sunny Leone for his next film

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Salman Khan is reportedly planning to cast Sunny Leone in one of his forthcoming films.

Ever since the news of actress turned-director Pooja Bhatt signing in Sunny to play the lead role in Jism 2 has reached the Khan, he has been working hard to ensure that he is aware of every move his Bigg Boss eye candy makes. He is reportedly keeping a close watch on the offers the actor is receiving and also monitoring her progress. Sallu has every reason to do so.

Pooja's company Fish Eye Network now has to simply lock the deal with Sunny's agents as she has already agreed to work in Jism 2. Although Salman has already committed to Angela Johnnson to cast her in Sher Khan, sources said after watching the pin-up girl in action, he is still mulling over a possible change. Till the time, the deal is sealed, both Pooja and Salman are surely going to have sleepless nights.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has Sallu lost it? ðŸ˜• Spare us the horror! Sunny cannot act even to save her life! No doubt she is extremely beautiful but beauty is not the only thing needed to be an actress! 
Right.One thumbnail
That's why Sallu was so sweet to Sunny, calling her a sweetheart and giving her a very cuddly hug. ðŸ˜‰
-Preity-Balbir- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She will refuse him as she is refused by Imraan Hasmi to jism 2.
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she cant act, her dance is extremely limited, same expression (the pout), cant speak hindi properly and i dont find her breath takingly beautiful as she is promoted as. (katrina cant act but she is loads better looking). looks like some more BB fans bashing coming his way for this
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Salman Khan is reportedly planning to cast Sunny Leone in one of his forthcoming films.

Ever since the news of actress turned-director Pooja Bhatt signing in Sunny to play the lead role in Jism 2 has reached the Khan, he has been working hard to ensure that he is aware of every move his Bigg Boss eye candy makes. He is reportedly keeping a close watch on the offers the actor is receiving and also monitoring her progress. Sallu has every reason to do so.

Pooja's company Fish Eye Network now has to simply lock the deal with Sunny's agents as she has already agreed to work in Jism 2. Although Salman has already committed to Angela Johnnson to cast her in Sher Khan, sources said after watching the pin-up girl in action, he is still mulling over a possible change. Till the time, the deal is sealed, both Pooja and Salman are surely going to have sleepless nights.

Gosh..Wonder how sweet heart Mahek's gonna react to this??? 😆😆😆
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Gosh..Wonder how sweet heart Mahek's gonna react to this??? 😆😆😆

Mahek: If I was that close to Salman, I'd be the lead in all his films

Did your proximity to Salman Khan help you to get into Bigg Boss and stay longer in the house?

It's unfair to say this because by doing so you are taking away all my hard work. I was the only one to have worked with Mr Salman Khan in two films. He is a mentor and has always guided me.

If I was that close to him, I would have played the main lead in all his films. If there was any truth in it, then I would have been inside the house wining the show and not got eliminated.

You and Sky got into an ugly fight and he said certain things about your past on national television.

He is the most fake person in the house and controls everything inside the house. He does not respect women and can't tolerate if someone puts forward their view.

He says openly that he will break a person's will if they don't agree with him. He will abuse, yell and psychologically break that person. That's why he made up stories to emotionally break me.

Actually, he never realised that he had done something wrong. After we had a fight, he never said sorry.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-tv-interview-with-mahek-chahal/20111212.htm

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Mahek: If I was that close to Salman, I'd be the lead in all his films

Did your proximity to Salman Khan help you to get into Bigg Boss and stay longer in the house?

It's unfair to say this because by doing so you are taking away all my hard work. I was the only one to have worked with Mr Salman Khan in two films. He is a mentor and has always guided me.

If I was that close to him, I would have played the main lead in all his films. If there was any truth in it, then I would have been inside the house wining the show and not got eliminated.

You and Sky got into an ugly fight and he said certain things about your past on national television.

He is the most fake person in the house and controls everything inside the house. He does not respect women and can't tolerate if someone puts forward their view.

He says openly that he will break a person's will if they don't agree with him. He will abuse, yell and psychologically break that person. That's why he made up stories to emotionally break me.

Actually, he never realised that he had done something wrong. After we had a fight, he never said sorry.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-tv-interview-with-mahek-chahal/20111212.htm

When it comes to films, Salman plays safe, I guess...