India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

How silly it is???????? (Page 3)

vcoolwater Senior Member
vcoolwater
vcoolwater

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Wait were all the awards based on votes.  I thought it was just the last segment of awards that were voted by fans such best jodi and fresh face etc.

Personally I found the awards to be a joke.  How could Archana parents win the best parents award when her father abandoned the family for years and only recently came back.  How Manav win best son when he threathen to leave his mother alone and move with his in-laws.

Just things like make me LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nihar89sherma

Megha2011 Senior Member
Megha2011
Megha2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishubedi

"can someone pls tell me the result havent watched zra thats why thnx in aadvance
"

Please use the following link to view the result. Visha has posted the result on first page very nicely:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubedi

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Wait were all the awards based on votes.  I thought it was just the last segment of awards that were voted by fans such best jodi and fresh face etc.

Personally I found the awards to be a joke.  How could Archana parents win the best parents award when her father abandoned the family for years and only recently came back.  How Manav win best son when he threathen to leave his mother alone and move with his in-laws.

Just things like make me LOL
i agree wid u,the awards were fake.i wldnt mind if they wld giv it to sum genuine people
poonu70 Senior Member
poonu70
poonu70

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ya,I too totally agree with u guys...rmj dserve more awards than that crap show mkkpb
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Agree with siham star plusss is the best. No matter how much I hate sp still I think SP is the besttt. All sp shows YRKKH IPKKND DABH SNS SGP MKAP. All are greattt and deserve the same respect.

Hope to see sara in star plus. want to see sara in a good sp show or my bidaai with angad kinshuk parul, misssing foursome.

The only reason i watch RMJ is sara angad. I only watch RMJ from zee sometimes HD. I have no idea about other zee shows since I dont watch them.

as of voting. Zee is always unfair. PR is their most favorte show so all awards were given to PR. And then they love CB and YMGGK too. but they dont like RMJ and HD so i guess they gave no awards to these two.

actutally these two are better than other zee shows.

tottally agree with the topic maker
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
The awards that we couldn't vote for is what I call the pity awards..the people who decide who wins feels sorry for some and give them. The ones we can vote for are the only legitimate part of the award function itself.
I was glad that best bahu saas rishta went to Mona and Bharti. I thought that the show deserved several others as well like fav m-i-l and f-i-l the others shows have negative m-i-ls and f-i-ls...
This show tried very much to increase the popularity of MKK5B and in my opinion they didn't deserve half of those awards.

I don't really blame them for talking a lot about PR because that is a big saving grace for the channel...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index