Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sri11

and most irritating part is when ever they get time and chance, it is the anchor or comedy hosts only one name to hear Archana.

ya,but even sara was included thoda bahut,last year it was toh very bad,but my thing is mkkpb is going lower or almost same trp of rmj,so y so much partiality from zee.
HaRul-lover thumbnail
SPA rock 
 SP is the best chanel simply rock if it wasn't fr sara i wouldnt even watch zee
i hope sara come back to SP at leats her talent is recogonized
Edited by SiRul - 12 years ago
sarasaheja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

I saw many award functions till date but for the first time watching a award function called crap...why to name them as ZRA..instead of that they could have named them as either PR or MKKPB awards...

A show which is in second place for the channel for around 10 months they gave a single award.how funny it is.I always have a doubt why zeetv having 18 years of experience also becoming non attractive and today i got the answer.Waste of having zee connection.monthly my Rs:13 getting wasted.

I dont want to compare,but still i cant..so Star parivar awards are 10000 times better than this ZRA...Atleast star will balance its shows...in zra awards no balancing and talent bahut door ki baat hai...

The producer of this show cant hire better cv's and atleast cant try to get an award for its artists...she should end this serial and always awards depends on trp's and by that wise also RMJ is lost...the show which got only once a better trp's than rmj got 5 awards and a show which always more or less equal to RMJ got 4 awards..

My sincere request to the producer of this show, I think you are the main draw back for RMJ,..At the time when show needed a lead and should be strong you bought a new face and by the time when he started his work you sidelined him and you completely depended on negative tracks and when people are expecting something with a new character ,again the same old negativity and i wonder are you the  producer who worked with such a talented producer cum director like Rajan Shahi.

Every day watching this show with a new hope ,but everyday happening the same..fed up with this and sorry frnds no more updates from my side and now onwards i am a  silent member of this forum...

Still watch this show for Sara...😊

totally agree with you sri. even mkkpb WON MORE AWARDS THAN rmj. HOW IT COULD BE. i think they(zra) not gave the awards according to the votes.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dnt knw abt oder matters..bt THIS IS D BIG HELL..all time PR..PR..PR gv us a break!!! Mona oh please she is much better then archana..most of the time camera ws focussing her too..BT MONA WS LOOKING MORE FAB DEN HER...why??/has PR gv money to ZRA to focuss on dem(PR) aur mona ko aur awrd milne chahiye the bt no sb aalto faalto ko mile...totally rubbish!bakwas awrd show...
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can someone pls tell me the result havent watched zra thats why thnx in aadvance

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think that the wards were fair. Voting is very very important in these awards. If persons do not vote for the various awards for the various shows, then it just would not get on top even though it deserve it. Si I do not think its a case where the voting was rigged. Its just a clear cut case where persons are tired of RMJ and just lost interest in the entire show and everything else that has to do with it.

I certainly do not make it a must to watch this serial anymore. I just read the updates here and interact on the forum if there is anything interesting. Many days, I notice people run out of topic to post here. I would log in and dont find anything to comment on. This just shows how the serial has taken a turn downstream.

The CV 's does not seem to care about the feedback that they are getting from viewers. they are just fixed in their own way and its to the detriment of the show. So I hope the channel change the Creatives or give them some sense of direction to take this serial to a new high or just close it off
vcoolwater thumbnail

Wait were all the awards based on votes.  I thought it was just the last segment of awards that were voted by fans such best jodi and fresh face etc.

Personally I found the awards to be a joke.  How could Archana parents win the best parents award when her father abandoned the family for years and only recently came back.  How Manav win best son when he threathen to leave his mother alone and move with his in-laws.

Just things like make me 😆
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[Quote=kishubedi]"can someone pls tell me the result havent watched zra thats why thnx in aadvance
"[/QUOTE]

Please use the following link to view the result. Visha has posted the result on first page very nicely:

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Wait were all the awards based on votes.  I thought it was just the last segment of awards that were voted by fans such best jodi and fresh face etc.

Personally I found the awards to be a joke.  How could Archana parents win the best parents award when her father abandoned the family for years and only recently came back.  How Manav win best son when he threathen to leave his mother alone and move with his in-laws.

Just things like make me 😆

i agree wid u,the awards were fake.i wldnt mind if they wld giv it to sum genuine people
poonu70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya,I too totally agree with u guys...rmj dserve more awards than that crap show mkkpb