sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw many award functions till date but for the first time watching a award function called crap...why to name them as ZRA..instead of that they could have named them as either PR or MKKPB awards...

A show which is in second place for the channel for around 10 months they gave a single award.how funny it is.I always have a doubt why zeetv having 18 years of experience also becoming non attractive and today i got the answer.Waste of having zee connection.monthly my Rs:13 getting wasted.

I dont want to compare,but still i cant..so Star parivar awards are 10000 times better than this ZRA...Atleast star will balance its shows...in zra awards no balancing and talent bahut door ki baat hai...

The producer of this show cant hire better cv's and atleast cant try to get an award for its artists...she should end this serial and always awards depends on trp's and by that wise also RMJ is lost...the show which got only once a better trp's than rmj got 5 awards and a show which always more or less equal to RMJ got 4 awards..

My sincere request to the producer of this show, I think you are the main draw back for RMJ,..At the time when show needed a lead and should be strong you bought a new face and by the time when he started his work you sidelined him and you completely depended on negative tracks and when people are expecting something with a new character ,again the same old negativity and i wonder are you the  producer who worked with such a talented producer cum director like Rajan Shahi.

Every day watching this show with a new hope ,but everyday happening the same..fed up with this and sorry frnds no more updates from my side and now onwards i am a  silent member of this forum...

Still watch this show for Sara...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

I saw many award functions till date but for the first time watching a award function called crap...why to name them as ZRA..instead of that they could have named them as either PR or MKKPB awards...

A show which is in second place for the channel for around 10 months they gave a single award.how funny it is.I always have a doubt why zeetv having 18 years of experience also becoming non attractive and today i got the answer.Waste of having zee connection.monthly my Rs:13 getting wasted.

I dont want to compare,but still i cant..so Star parivar awards are 10000 times better than this ZRA...Atleast star will balance its shows...in zra awards no balancing and talent bahut door ki baat hai...

The producer of this show cant hire better cv's and atleast cant try to get an award for its artists...she should end this serial and always awards depends on trp's and by that wise also RMJ is lost...the show which got only once a better trp's than rmj got 5 awards and a show which always more or less equal to RMJ got 4 awards..

My sincere request to the producer of this show, I think you are the main draw back for RMJ,..At the time when show needed a lead and should be strong you bought a new face and by the time when he started his work you sidelined him and you completely depended on negative tracks and when people are expecting something with a new character ,again the same old negativity and i wonder are you the  producer who worked with such a talented producer cum director like Rajan Shahi.

Every day watching this show with a new hope ,but everyday happening the same..fed up with this and sorry frnds no more updates from my side and now onwards i am a  silent member of this forum...

Still watch this show for Sara...😊

it is bound to happen.cvs of show irritated viewers like me so much that i even stopped watching it.when  one of most respected member of this forum opened a thread to vote for rmj all most all board members said they are not going to vote for rmj.
so rmj getting just 1 award is not surprising at all.

lets hope it opens eyes of cvs .otherwise rmj to bound to collapse.😭
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
sri11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

it is bound to happen.cvs of show irritated viewers like me so much that i even stopped watching it.when  one of most respected member of this forum opened a thread to vote for rmj all most all board members said they are not going to vote for rmj.

do you really think that they gave the awards depending on the votes ...and more over dont have any hopes on this dumb cv's...waste of time to request them..
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was writing the same thing,the show was completley rigged,no logic at all.i still cant beleive mkkpb getting so many awards,and the same wid pr atleast for favourite mata pita and parivaar award.
hitler didi deserved  all the awards,wat it got,
 but againi feel rishi had better chance for favorite naya sadasya,and 
favourite saas sasur-ambaji-kalpesh deserves it,more then mkkpb,and 
favourite bhai-karan desreve it,not cause he is good brother but the nomies werent great
favourite bhabhi-i think shelly(ymggk) deserve it
favourite mata-pita-vimmy-satnam deserved it more.
these are my take where i felt imj deserved it,if zee wldnt hav given favourite saas-bahu to mona ambaji,i wld have boycotted all zee shows.
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

i agree rmj is going bad,but the winners dint deserved it,rmj deserved it more
sri11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

i was writing the same thing,the show was completley rigged,no logic at all.i still cant beleive mkkpb getting so many awards,and the same wid pr atleast for favourite mata pita and parivaar award.

hitler didi deserved  all the awards,wat it got,
 but againi feel rishi had better chance for favorite naya sadasya,and 
favourite saas sasur-ambaji-kalpesh deserves it,more then mkkpb,and 
favourite bhai-karan desreve it,not cause he is good brother but the nomies werent great
favourite bhabhi-i think shelly(ymggk) deserve it
favourite mata-pita-vimmy-satnam deserved it more.
these are my take where i felt imj deserved it,if zee wldnt hav given favourite saas-bahu to mona ambaji,i wld have boycotted all zee shows.

sweety I as thinking same for bolded ones..and i think favourite behen should be CSZ ,of any of the two sisters..they completely ignored that show.

an also  why cant Anukalp be a better son than Manav..
rajh thumbnail

do you really think that they gave the awards depending on the votes ...and more over dont have any hopes on this dumb cv's...waste of time to request them..

i still believe votes really matters.

and definitely viewers boycotted voting for rmj,

i myself voted for mkkpb.
how can you hope viewers vote for rmj when cvs never want to hear viewers.

they are taking us for granted.

i hope they have learned there lesson after these awards.
rajh thumbnail

i agree rmj is going bad,but the winners dint deserved it,rmj deserved it more

as i said viewers frustration showing in these awards.

and if cvs think awards are rigged then only god can save them.

bhagwaan cvs ko sadbuddhi de.
sherma thumbnail

sweety I as thinking same for bolded ones..and i think favourite behen should be CSZ ,of any of the two sisters..they completely ignored that show.

an also  why cant Anukalp be a better son than Manav..

i tink they ignored csz cause the show ended,and anu better son...,not very confident about it,but he did had a chance.the show was totally fake,i think zeetv love mkkpb,they got more screen space then pr and cb also and their dance performance was so long,i was like when will it get over?
sri11 thumbnail

i tink they ignored csz cause the show ended,and anu better son...,not very confident about it,but he did had a chance.the show was totally fake,i think zeetv love mkkpb,they got more screen space then pr and cb also and their dance performance was so long,i was like when will it get over?

and most irritating part is when ever they get time and chance, it is the anchor or comedy hosts only one name to hear Archana.