Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix_alif thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
QUOTE=RafAholic]Sunny has shown her bitchy side. I would hardly consider her a sweetheart. But I guess Salman wanted to focus on the bigger fish ðŸ˜† plus, she may be his co-star in the future ðŸ˜‰ [/QUOTE]

(@Underlined words)...🤢  I really hope not!! 
Hindi cinema has some damn good actresses that would make awesome co-stars for Salman. 

Wondering if there even really is a need for some ditzy, irritating po*n-worker from America in the Hindi film industry!!

Hindi cinema has some damn good actresses that would make awesome co-stars for Salman. 

Wondering if there even really is a need for some ditzy, irritating po*n-worker from America in the Hindi film industry!!
[/QUOTE]

Humare chahne ya na chahne se kya hoga...rumours are that we just might see barbie doll Sunny in a film opp. Salman Khan. Even if it happens, won't make a difference to me, at least. I just won't watch it, simple 😆 :)
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
phoenix_alif thumbnail
🤢
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Humare chahne ya na chahne se kya hoga...rumours are that we just might see barbie doll Sunny in a film opp. Salman Khan. Even if it happens, won't make a difference to me, at least. I just won't watch it, simple 😆 :)
[/QUOTE

Neither will I...and I will also lose all respect for Salman Khan! 😡
I have been a big fan of Salman's right from 'Maine Pyar Kiya" and it would be a big disappointment if he were to agree to being this "Bili sau choohe khaa kar Kashi chali Barbie's'" man-toy interest on the silver screen!🤢🤢😭

Edited by phoenix_alif - 12 years ago
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1deshpremi

Sallu scolded PM, Sid, Sky, Juhi, Amar..

and he called Sunny "Sweet Heart"

😆😆😆😆😆
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1deshpremi

Sallu scolded PM, Sid, Sky, Juhi, Amar..

and he called Sunny "Sweet Heart"

If you notice whenever Salman talks to a girl he casually call her sweetheart it does'nt mean anything... & him not scolding Sunny?... she has never got into a fight with anyone... she bitches abt ppl behind their back... wat should he have told her abt that ? He never said anything to Sho either.

No way will he act with her & after Mahesh Bhatt finishes exploiting her in his film I think no one will ever want to cast her in their films... and about wanting her to replace Katrina,..Salman gets into relationships with girls who are simple n innocent not with some one who have already had previous relationships... so everyone who are thinking something is gonna happen between these two Just chill chill   Just chilll... 

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea, even I was hoping she was gonna get a dose too. *sigh* Oh well! At least others did. good enough.
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preity-Balbir-

She has promised Salman to give her Something

😲