India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Where are you, oh saathians?? (Page 3)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I hope she get caught in front of jigar , bu koki...   I am here playing this awesome game.  but had to take a break to take care of baby.  now I am back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.Ouch</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studiesLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Im only allowed a little break!</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy!ROFL</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">i wanted to continue my OS aswell!Shocked,sorry guys u'll have to waitEmbarrassed</font>

awww.i was waiting so eagerly for tat chapter which was supposed to be above 18.let me know when u update.

-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.Ouch
She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studies LOL
Im only allowed a little break!
I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy! ROFL
i wanted to continue my OS aswell!Shocked,sorry guys u'll have to wait Embarrassed

lol, dont worry! you have to help ur mama...
a kalakari is to send you rmum out the house for shopping, meeting someone e.t.c. LOL
dont worry about the OS we can wait!

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.Ouch
She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studies LOL
Im only allowed a little break!
I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy! ROFL
i wanted to continue my OS aswell!Shocked,sorry guys u'll have to wait Embarrassed

a kalakari is to send you rmum out the house for shopping, meeting someone e.t.c. LOL

Aww sorry,will def try to update tonight or on Monday tomarrow,i'll make it extra long for u as an apology!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05-Eris-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
we are out and about, pop in again for a while and pop out to watch a movie, i'm half way through an internet movie, popped in for a few minutes...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05-JollyJabeen--Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by famzii05

<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.Ouch</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studiesLOL</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Im only allowed a little break!</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy!ROFL</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">i wanted to continue my OS aswell!Shocked,sorry guys u'll have to waitEmbarrassed</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Aww sorry,will def try to update tonight or on Monday tomarrow,i'll make it extra long for u as an apology!LOL</font>
oki tat s great.make it extra long and extra romantic!!

-JollyJabeen-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
What is going on here?

I think forum is dull because everyone is dreaming about the starting of tomorrow's episode...Wink

llSerenityll-JollyJabeen--Eris-

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Doesn't she also bring some gangajal to give to Gopi and this causes another problem.

llSerenityllfamzii05-Eris-

Go to top