Where are you, oh saathians?? (Page 2)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by famzii05

ok guys, seriously, im getting bored!! what aere your views,

i dont want rashi to be caught, because she has a sincere intention. and then if koki finds out, shes gunna be dead meat and then poor hetal will have another heart attack...no one will trust her again! 

I want her to be caught so that she would never ever think about pleasing them through dishonesty! She needs to really learn a lesson. I'm sure Koki will somehow figure it out. If she gets away with it, she will have a tendency to keep cheating her way to the Modi's hearts.

yeah thats true aswell. but it would be bad, it would be very hard to see if she was actually changing. then poor jgar would be extra upset!!!! cheating is very bad!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I want her to be caught coz i wanna c her punished. But i don t want her to get caught coz i am becoming obsessed with raji and i have started loving them so i want her to be happy genuinely. I know you will throw stones on me but i am confused myself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05-JollyJabeen-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

i dont want rashi to be caught, because she has a sincere intention. and then if koki finds out, shes gunna be dead meat and then poor hetal will have another heart attack...no one will trust her again! 

I want her to be caught so that she would never ever think about pleasing them through dishonesty! She needs to really learn a lesson. I'm sure Koki will somehow figure it out. If she gets away with it, she will have a tendency to keep cheating her way to the Modi's hearts.

yeah thats true aswell. but it would be bad, it would be very hard to see if she was actually changing. then poor jgar would be extra upset!!!! cheating is very bad!!!

But it is sure that she will use a bluetooth? I thought maybe once and for all, she would try to do something with complete truthfulness and no kalakaries. Angry She has disappointed me now Dead If she really did use a bluetooth even after all that has happened, there can't be hope for her changing.

-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

But it is sure that she will use a bluetooth? I thought maybe once and for all, she would try to do something with complete truthfulness and no kalakaries. Angry She has disappointed me now Dead If she really did use a bluetooth even after all that has happened, there can't be hope for her changing.

thats what was shown in the sbs! so im not sure if that was for the shooting or her mother gave that ridiculous idea!

-JollyJabeen-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

thats what was shown in the sbs! so im not sure if that was for the shooting or her mother gave that ridiculous idea!

All I saw in the video was earphones?

-JollyJabeen-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Let s think of ways to torture urmi

famzii05-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Let s think of ways to torture urmi

thats a great idea!

ok make a new post on how to torture urmi, then we will make a list. Vibz88 can you make the post please!

-JollyJabeen--Eris-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.Ouch
She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studies LOL
Im only allowed a little break!
I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy! ROFL
i wanted to continue my OS aswell!Shocked,sorry guys u'll have to wait Embarrassed

Edited by CHIKA784 - 18 December 2011 at 12:04pm

llSerenityllfamzii05

Go to top