Where are you, oh saathians?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by famzii05

yeah thats true aswell. but it would be bad, it would be very hard to see if she was actually changing. then poor jgar would be extra upset!!!! cheating is very bad!!!

But it is sure that she will use a bluetooth? I thought maybe once and for all, she would try to do something with complete truthfulness and no kalakaries. 😑 She has disappointed me now 🀒 If she really did use a bluetooth even after all that has happened, there can't be hope for her changing.
Originally posted by GohamHungry

But it is sure that she will use a bluetooth? I thought maybe once and for all, she would try to do something with complete truthfulness and no kalakaries. 😑 She has disappointed me now 🀒 If she really did use a bluetooth even after all that has happened, there can't be hope for her changing.

thats what was shown in the sbs! so im not sure if that was for the shooting or her mother gave that ridiculous idea!

thats what was shown in the sbs! so im not sure if that was for the shooting or her mother gave that ridiculous idea!

All I saw in the video was earphones?
Let s think of ways to torture urmi
Originally posted by vibz88

Let s think of ways to torture urmi

thats a great idea!

ok make a new post on how to torture urmi, then we will make a list. Vibz88 can you make the post please!
My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.
She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studies πŸ˜†
Im only allowed a little break!
I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy! πŸ€£
i wanted to continue my OS aswell!😲,sorry guys u'll have to wait πŸ˜³
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
I hope she get caught in front of jigar , bu koki...   I am here playing this awesome game.  but had to take a break to take care of baby.  now I am back.
Originally posted by CHIKA784

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studiesπŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Im only allowed a little break!</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy!🀣</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">i wanted to continue my OS aswell!😲,sorry guys u'll have to wait😳</font>

awww.i was waiting so eagerly for tat chapter which was supposed to be above 18.let me know when u update.
Originally posted by CHIKA784

My mothers found a perfect way to torture me.
She constantly complains im always on the forum so weekends she wants me to help with the housework and my studies πŸ˜†
Im only allowed a little break!
I think i need to do a kalakari on my mummy! πŸ€£
i wanted to continue my OS aswell!😲,sorry guys u'll have to wait πŸ˜³

lol, dont worry! you have to help ur mama...
a kalakari is to send you rmum out the house for shopping, meeting someone e.t.c. πŸ˜†
dont worry about the OS we can wait!

lol, dont worry! you have to help ur mama...
a kalakari is to send you rmum out the house for shopping, meeting someone e.t.c. πŸ˜†
dont worry about the OS we can wait!

Aww sorry,will def try to update tonight or on Monday tomarrow,i'll make it extra long for u as an apology!πŸ˜†