Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid is NOTHING...no personality of his own.
1. First he became Shakti's stooge
2. Then Sky's
3. Then started behaving like Amar
4. Then latched on to Andrew
5. Now he is Mehak's minion.

He needs someone to look up to. Has no behavior/characteristics of his own. Follows wahetevr his master does. He should be thanking Sky and kissing his feet instead of bashing him. He would have been evicted weeks ago...Sky asked Mandy to save him when she got that bomb. Sky saved his ass...he would've left had he been nominated then.
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Sid is NOTHING...no personality of his own.

1. First he became Shakti's stooge
2. Then Sky's
3. Then started behaving like Amar
4. Then latched on to Andrew
5. Now he is Mehak's minion.

He needs someone to look up to. Has no behavior/characteristics of his own. Follows wahetevr his master does. He should be thanking Sky and kissing his feet instead of bashing him. He would have been evicted weeks ago...Sky asked Mandy to save him when she got that bomb. Sky saved his ass...he would've left had he been nominated then.

agree with u gali kid is big time copy cat😉

n headband n pajama chor also😆
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no.not att all.He comes too late.He is doing noting so good in thys show.He did abuse many tymes.He just faking it to hate sky,and now sucking mehak.JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GAME.He worked with MTV.he knew very welll how to move in the game,when and which to suport.
he is just just faking,i remembered that  incident when he made a drama,when bigboss served a luch to both sky and mehak.Why a,,only reason ,, he was getting  insucre to both sky and mehak then now k ab mai kis ko follow keru.
dumb-pom thumbnail
Sid really deserves to win!!!
Truemusiclover thumbnail
I do not know whether Sid will win or not , but after he gave up the company of Sky, he behaved responsibly and could made his presence felt without playing dirty game.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Was this a joke? I don't find it other than a joke...

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
sid jeet sakata hai gaali mai . spitsvila mai bhi mai usane bahut gaali di thi . sid the gaali kid
This content was originally posted by: debonair4u

other than gaali's what is his contribution to this game ?? please put down some points so that i can support your view ..

agre mate for me he is equal to sky!!!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice joke!! 🤣
I read somewhere on the internet that there is going to be a mid week eviction and the door will be shown to Sid, they youth icon!!