SONY head very happy with ktlk team strategy - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramonag

this is what they said

. Baat fehel jaegi tho kya pata kuch toh log kahenge.

kaunsi damn baat KTLK team??????😕 what is abt to happen????? Kritz said story'll take shape beautifully...IM SO LOST😕
Originally posted by yanks28

oh plz...they make it sound like Ashni r gonna get caught in bed together...🤣 whatever...😕

Yanku. m so desperate now.. after all this horrible past two days.. i rather let them b caught in bed together... much better than MENTAL PROCESS i tell ya 🤣
the only thing i can gather from the beautiful turn is that Ashutosh becomes a posessive lover after seeing another guy in the picture...🤔
and KW said he & MB are having a lot of fun shooting together😕

what could they be shooting together❓
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yanku. m so desperate now.. after all this horrible past two days.. i rather let them b caught in bed together... much better than MENTAL PROCESS i tell ya 🤣

Oh Tanu make no mistake...im ALL for them being caught in bed together...😉😉😉 u kno me naaa...this mental process can go to hell...😆
Originally posted by ramonag

the only thing i can gather from the beautiful turn is that Ashutosh becomes a posessive lover after seeing another guy in the picture...🤔
and KW said he & MB are having a lot of fun shooting together😕

what could they be shooting together❓

MB goin' all HE-MAN ...kidnapping Wahi ..."how dare u touch ma woman"!!!!!😡🤣

thats a possibility🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i love it... 'Teri himmat kaise hui.. NOODLE-boy..trying to Yankee Doodle wit my POODLE of LOVE' ☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Armu4eva

🤣 i love it... 'Teri himmat kaise hui.. NOODLE-boy..trying to Yankee Doodle wit my POODLE of LOVE' 🤣

MB must be getting in shape to fight with Noodle boy...head on...for touching his property...🤣 "Did u harm her...in any way??????? she better be spotless...virtue intact...or ill CRUSH you in PIECES...do u understand???😡"
who thought up this term NOODLE BOY😲🤣

MB must be getting in shape to fight with Noodle boy...head on...for touching his property...🤣 "Did u harm her...in any way??????? she better be spotless...virtue intact...or ill CRUSH you in PIECES...do u understand???😡"

Totally... no way is he gonna  sing.. 'Bhanwre ne khilaya phool .. phool ko le gaya rajkunwar' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣