Bigg Boss Season 5

Love Salman for supporting Mehak.

-Preity-Balbir- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love salman a lot who is kind of humble and nice guy who feels good helping others .One of the best big reason to like him that he supports Mehak, Now mehak is going to come Show is being just only on Fans and Salman's demand ! Yesterday's Episode i literally liked how well he washed Akash!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Everyone hates Salman as Forum telling
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Preity-Balbir-

I love salman a lot who is kind of humble and nice guy who feels good helping others .One of the best big reason to like him that he supports Mehak, Now mehak is going to come Show is being just only on Fans and Salman's demand ! Yesterday's Episode i literally liked how well he washed Akash!

Who are you?? Preity-Balbir??😛😛 Any way your comments are forthright and funny..😆😆😆

-Moderator- thumbnail
I was simply trying to google "mehak chahal" and see what results I get ðŸ˜†  . She is by default linked to salman or balbeer 😕

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

I was simply trying to google "mehak chahal" and see what results I get ðŸ˜†  . She is by default linked to salman or balbeer 😕

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£    ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ur topic says u love Salman 4 suppoorting Mahek, but ur user names says otherwise.😉

BTW majority of ppl on IF forum too support Salman 4 putting Sky in his place. I don't know frm where u got d idea tht ppl hate him 4 dat. 😆

But good try.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Lol...Modji...ab jara sky walker type kar ke dekhiye...photo toh door...google humare sky walker ko pehchanta bhi nahi hai😭...nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye...ab naam sky rakhne se koi sky thodi na ban jata hai😭😭
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its because lot of searches for Mahek on google in the recent past have been with Salman and Balbir due to all the rumors of BB..so it automatically saves the hits and gives you suggestions based on that!!😃
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆😛😛😛😉😉😉😉
This content was originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Who are you?? Preity-Balbir??😛😛 Any way your comments are forthright and funny..😆😆😆

thanks