Posted: 12 years ago
Reveal your HP related confessions. It can be about a certain character, creature or actor.

Here are mine:

- I want to own a Blast-Ended Skrewt. I don't know why...I just want one!!

- I was nicknamed Harry Potter in my school even though I am a girl just because I had cropped and messy hair and I also wore round glasses a la Harry.

- My hair is now similar to that of Severus Snape. I admit that I did this on purpose!!!

- I have a major crush on Alan Rickman. He's the reason why Snape was my favourite character right from the first movie. I have more than 400 AR pics!!

- I cried like a baby after reading The Prince's Tale and after watching Alan's death scene in the final book and movie respectively.

- I took over 90 minutes to answer Pottermore's Sorting Quiz just to ensure that I get sorted into Slytherin.
Interesting confessions!

I have several random things I'd done being an HP fangirl..LOL! But I'll list just a few:

- Me and my siblings had invented this elaborate role-play game based on HP characters that we played often
- When I was in grade 6 or 7, I used to doodle 'Ron <3 Hermione' at the back of all my notebooks. This soon became REALLY embarrassing because my teachers read it when I submitted my notebooks for marking eeks.
- I have highlighted most of the Ron Hermione parts from all the books...this pisses my siblings/friends off who want the book clear
-  I have fought with my bro and his friends who are all H/H shippers :P
- Compared real people with HP characters
- Read a whole book in ONE sitting
- Threw a temper tantrum when my friends insisted on watching King Kong instead of HP 4 on one of our movie nights even though we'd ALREADY seen HP 4 once...I wanted to see it again.

I swear there are lots more, but that's it for now. :)
Ok...another one!! mind you...this one is really weird.
- I start thinking of various cheesy Bollywood romantic scenes whenever I see Alan Rickman!!! I'm an obsessed Rickmaniac!!
Originally posted by LumosJinx111

Ok...another one!! mind you...this one is really weird.
- I start thinking of various cheesy Bollywood romantic scenes whenever I see Alan Rickman!!! I'm an obsessed Rickmaniac!!

Lol...Can you give us an example? Like which scene from which Bolly movie...like you and Ala dancing in the rain ala KKHH...? 😆  Would like to hear.  :P
Maybe doing a "Zoobi Doobi" or "Darling, Aankhon Se Aankhe Chaar" with him!!!!!
Originally posted by LumosJinx111

Maybe doing a "Zoobi Doobi" or "Darling, Aankhon Se Aankhe Chaar" with him!!!!!

🤣...That's sounds like fun! I did imagine R/Hr to some Bolly songs I admit...like 'My dil goes hmm..' from Salaam Namaste. :P

Nice!! But my fantasies are limited to Alan only!!!! Sometimes Alan-me and some other times, Alan-Rima!!!
Oh...oh have one more hilarious confession to share!

Remember earlier there were these books called slam books which used to circulate amongst friends, it was full of stuff like 'your fav song', 'fav color', 'fav movie' etc. etc. Once two of my friends asked me to fill their slam book...in the part 'your dream guy'...I used to answer 'the guy with the maroon jumper' and some of my friends were like why does she want someone with a maroon jumper...we can understand if she wants someone with money, power and good looks...whose this maroon jumper guy...none them guessed I was talking about a fictional character. 🤣
Even after I completed my school my teacher still call me harry potter as i used drive them crazy praising the books and movies all the time.
i used to finish all the books all together in a go without any interruption in straight four hours...
 my mom used to yell me at those times as i would become oblivious to the world immersed in the book and transpotrted to harrys world...
tat was the wierdest thing i used to do...