jay needs sister bonding with manayta

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
both jay and manyata needs sister bonding to understand each other better.both sisters have some problems with the family like jay feels she was never loved enough cuz of manyata n manayta just can't stand the family in general so i think they can talk about their family issues in details n can connect with each other.they can also talk about uday like how jay loves him n wants him n manayta can try to bring uday n jay together(just for bonding n not for real๐Ÿ˜‰). they can talk about their feelings and what not n jay needs it like she is always surrounded with fake people around them who agrees with her on everything so jay needs a real friend who can tell her the truth rather than a follower so only manayta can do this since our jungli billi is fearless.๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont see any of the talks happening between the two sisters any time soon. Why? 
because: - both are stubborn, both have ego, both think they aren't wrong, and most of all both hate each other 
however i do think down the road they will become close although it would take a lot of time and something overly dramatic and emotional for the sister-bond to happened.  
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

Originally posted by: sexyheels

i dont see any of the talks happening between the two sisters any time soon. Why? 

because: - both are stubborn, both have ego, both think they aren't wrong, and most of all both hate each other 
however i do think down the road they will become close although it would take a lot of time and something overly dramatic and emotional for the sister-bond to happened.  

agree with u that will take a lot of time but it will nice to see them bond as long as jay doesn't become a vamp n try to seperate uv n manayta.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

agree with u that will take a lot of time but it will nice to see them bond as long as jay doesn't become a vamp n try to seperate uv n manayta.

you know it need not be the bidaii type sister love,...i mean they can fight, pull each other's hair and curse each other but at the same time understand and stand up for each other when the time comes and support each other. i really want to see Jai bond with Manyata and accept her as family...and of course get over her jealousy.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

you know it need not be the bidaii type sister love,...i mean they can fight, pull each other's hair and curse each other but at the same time understand and stand up for each other when the time comes and support each other. i really want to see Jai bond with Manyata and accept her as family...and of course get over her jealousy.

yup i think only manayta can understand her it's like a girl thing with jay only a girl can understand.i would love to see a fun relationship between them like not totally sugar coated or not  jealousy type either something in between would be better.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree.. i think it will be a really long time and a lot of misunderstandings, anguish, and fights till both sisters come to a friendship.  i feel like both have something to teach the other, despite how extreme both their personalities might seem.. also they both appear immature, emotional, and lonely/

hopefully, they do not morph this sisterly duo into some extreme hate relationship, or evil-good thing.  i wouldn't mind them as frenemies .. not overly nice, but always able to support.  greedy but not intentionally hurtful. it would be fun .. and not a stale relationship
paankh thumbnail
If they start bonding with each other, it'll be boring to watch...
They are entertainment...pure.