Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
These pics are uploaded by the IPK admin. I kinda feel this is KKG not Sanaya. Looks like she is going to get a makeover very soon. It could be for Payash marriage functions or she might get engaged to our dear handsome hunk ASR and hence the NEW LOOK. Can't wait now anymore.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW... LOVE the look! The 1st outfit is FAB! Lets hope she wears stuff like this during Akash-Payal wedding prep! High time the "side plat" and the "Chamkeli" clothes got a breather!

I REALLY hope they dont do some silly engagement or marraige under duress of ARHI right now! Dont know what "twist" the show is about to have next, but it IS getting interesting for sure!
HaRul-lover thumbnail
the 1st one is breath taking she is just gorgeous being Kushi or sanaya
woah! she will look breathtaking if she wears those in the show... but i dont think so cos the first one is sleeveless and Khushi might not wear it... although i dont know why... i mean her belly is showing in 4 to five epis... sooo... i hope i hope i hope! fingers and eyes crossed!

thanx for sharing!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think the first dress is the one which La gifted her earlier. Remember La said main Chamkili ko apne style ki dress pehnana chahti hoon. I loved both but
the first one was THE BEST.Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

These pics are uploaded by the IPK admin. I kinda feel this is KKG not Sanaya. Looks like she is going to get a makeover very soon. It could be for Payash marriage functions or she might get engaged to our dear handsome hunk ASR and hence the NEW LOOK. Can't wait now anymore.

Trina - you right !

This is dress rehearsal for new look as Khushi - after engagement or during Payal Akaash marrige .

One thing for sure  either both the engagements will be on the same day or both weddings on the same day .

-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Trina - you right !

This is dress rehearsal for new look as Khushi - after engagement or during Payal Akaash marrige .

One thing for sure  either both the engagements will be on the same day or both weddings on the same day .

i also hav da same feeling ..u can notice ring in her finger .i think shes engaged.
sunaina02 thumbnail
And Anjali has taken her for a shopping spree 😃

on a second thought - it should be Arnav taking her and admiring her in all those dresses .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i hope it is Khushi's new wardrobe cz Sansz look gorgeous in these new anarkali suits!!cz 4m the time of MJHT i loved seeing her in Anarkali's sleeveless or long sleeved made no difference!she looks like an angel either way!! ❤️
hope she sticks to these from nw on in the show!!
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow, she looks really pretty😳