I dont think they will act together

sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From the way Gurmeet and Drashti  have been behaving in all the interviews they have given during these last days, it is evident that they are somehow uncomfortable with the audience deducing things about their relationship.  I was going through the old episodes and the new ones and I felt that their onscreen vibes were less in the newer episodes.  In early days they used to give joint interviews which were fun and we felt that they gelled together beautifully.  I honestly didnt make out anything else from their masti, they were two great actors who had a good personal and professional relationship.

Now it feels like they are afraid that others will think different. Why? Even when you arevery  professional and you are doing love scenes for most part  of the week you are bound to have some feelings,  they are human.  We the viewers don't find anything odd in it.

what troubles is that they keep on referring to other co actors but never to each other.  what is wrong?  I think they are not friends anymore or they are afraid to show their friendship to the world.

I don' t even think that they will do another show together.

what say you guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. and in recent interviews, DD said twice that she's gonna b working with someone else in a new show.
sadly i agree with u...they are the same as they used 2 b in their interviews before n they arent even mentioning each other but they mention other co actors :'(
i really hope they do work together again but i dunno...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

they dont have any problem ... they are gud friends ,,,, they are ready 2 come in a new show ... just check the interview of DD she said their brand sells ... they are getting offers together ... & are ready 2 b a part of it ... provided the offer is gud ...

GHSP 2 will happen & we will get our gurti as maaneet ...

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sree10

From the way Gurmeet and Drashti  have been behaving in all the interviews they have given during these last days, it is evident that they are somehow uncomfortable with the audience deducing things about their relationship.  I was going through the old episodes and the new ones and I felt that their onscreen vibes were less in the newer episodes.  In early days they used to give joint interviews which were fun and we felt that they gelled together beautifully.  I honestly didnt make out anything else from their masti, they were two great actors who had a good personal and professional relationship.

Now it feels like they are afraid that others will think different. Why? Even when you arevery  professional and you are doing love scenes for most part  of the week you are bound to have some feelings,  they are human.  We the viewers don't find anything odd in it.

what troubles is that they keep on referring to other co actors but never to each other.  what is wrong?  I think they are not friends anymore or they are afraid to show their friendship to the world.

I don' t even think that they will do another show together.

what say you guys?

oh! you are thinking exactly what my thought is ?i also observe the same thing what u observe and has same feeling of them what u have.I think because of their personal problems they started to come together less and less and many times abhishek was used to play gurmeets role at that time i understand something fishy is going on may be it was affecting gurmeets marriage life so cv has change the total story concept and given more footage to commedy circus as i had notice from interview also maneet were not comfortable with each other specialy gurmeet was trying to keep distance with DD as DD is quite bubbly and easy going person and how she was interacting with everyone and was trying to show quite normal behevior with maan but gurmeet was very concious and this makes me think for time being they will not come together, may be in future if all misunderstanding, ( if any between them) settle down it might happen but sure not for now, they want come together it is my assumption.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Friends I think we should stop making speculations or assumptions in advance ...they work or not ..their decision ..we can respect their choice ...right ?? ..but as fan we can always try to get them together till there is hope ..right ?? 😳