India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I dont think they will act together

sree10 Goldie
sree10
sree10

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
From the way Gurmeet and Drashti  have been behaving in all the interviews they have given during these last days, it is evident that they are somehow uncomfortable with the audience deducing things about their relationship.  I was going through the old episodes and the new ones and I felt that their onscreen vibes were less in the newer episodes.  In early days they used to give joint interviews which were fun and we felt that they gelled together beautifully.  I honestly didnt make out anything else from their masti, they were two great actors who had a good personal and professional relationship.

Now it feels like they are afraid that others will think different. Why? Even when you arevery  professional and you are doing love scenes for most part  of the week you are bound to have some feelings,  they are human.  We the viewers don't find anything odd in it.

what troubles is that they keep on referring to other co actors but never to each other.  what is wrong?  I think they are not friends anymore or they are afraid to show their friendship to the world.

I don' t even think that they will do another show together.

what say you guys?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonychinky35idunnosaaniakhMaaneet.LoverpriyasreecuttieeKINGKHANFAN

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Cry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree10

chinky35 Goldie
chinky35
chinky35

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. and in recent interviews, DD said twice that she's gonna b working with someone else in a new show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cezannesksree10Maaneet.Lover

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sree10

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

they dont have any problem ... they are gud friends ,,,, they are ready 2 come in a new show ... just check the interview of DD she said their brand sells ... they are getting offers together ... & are ready 2 b a part of it ... provided the offer is gud ...

GHSP 2 will happen & we will get our gurti as maaneet ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree10Priya204unknown._Darling_

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree10

From the way Gurmeet and Drashti  have been behaving in all the interviews they have given during these last days, it is evident that they are somehow uncomfortable with the audience deducing things about their relationship.  I was going through the old episodes and the new ones and I felt that their onscreen vibes were less in the newer episodes.  In early days they used to give joint interviews which were fun and we felt that they gelled together beautifully.  I honestly didnt make out anything else from their masti, they were two great actors who had a good personal and professional relationship.

Now it feels like they are afraid that others will think different. Why? Even when you arevery  professional and you are doing love scenes for most part  of the week you are bound to have some feelings,  they are human.  We the viewers don't find anything odd in it.

what troubles is that they keep on referring to other co actors but never to each other.  what is wrong?  I think they are not friends anymore or they are afraid to show their friendship to the world.

I don' t even think that they will do another show together.

what say you guys?

oh! you are thinking exactly what my thought is ?i also observe the same thing what u observe and has same feeling of them what u have.I think because of their personal problems they started to come together less and less and many times abhishek was used to play gurmeets role at that time i understand something fishy is going on may be it was affecting gurmeets marriage life so cv has change the total story concept and given more footage to commedy circus as i had notice from interview also maneet were not comfortable with each other specialy gurmeet was trying to keep distance with DD as DD is quite bubbly and easy going person and how she was interacting with everyone and was trying to show quite normal behevior with maan but gurmeet was very concious and this makes me think for time being they will not come together, may be in future if all misunderstanding, ( if any between them) settle down it might happen but sure not for now, they want come together it is my assumption.

sree10

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Friends I think we should stop making speculations or assumptions in advance ...they work or not ..their decision ..we can respect their choice ...right ?? ..but as fan we can always try to get them together till there is hope ..right ?? Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kirinweepyPriya204sree10erumzaheerunknown.123mitul_Darling_dewdropred..AnushaGeet..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top