Poll Question :

do u want the old angry attutideful surya back?

Poll Choice
yes-we need the same strong minded man back
no-liking this lovi dovi character
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, i am gonna be straight forward n say i like the surya that was shown on the wedding night------------full of attitude, arrogance, determination and a challenging nature
i dont like this softening thing----he suddenly starts being soft? -----thats just inconsistent with the character
i don't know why but it's cute that he gets nervous in 1 room with jhanvi but it's just off putting at the same time
where is that surya that didn't hav a problem giving jhanvi a mouthful back before marriage
just after a few nights he turns all mushy----it's abit un natural---in real life no one changes that quick--trust me
i prefer a more slow and steady change if there is gonna be one
wot do u think?
i wanna vote for an option thats in between the two!!😆
Originally posted by poulomi12

i wanna vote for an option thats in between the two!!😆
😆 same here... ðŸ˜†
yes sujju...u r right...
yeah..i too go with the same option...mentioned by...@poulomi,@sujji,@kallu
at present i'm liking surya's anger,rough & tough character..but also want to see him in lovey dovey character...but not soo soon
i will go with poulomi,sujj,koolkallu,ramya .
I am also with all girls... rough and tough.. but same time little bit concerned... not fully lovey dovey for Jhanvi...😳
i guess the angry young man with a dash of mr william darcy is a hot favourite :-)
Originally posted by vrashali10

i will go with poulomi,sujj,koolkallu,ramya .
you can call me kallu
This indeed is a very very very good poll and something to really think about...

On the one hand, i enjoy him softening up but than again its too sudden for him to change radically. I wish they continue the way the are going...,
sometimes presenting him as sweet while at other times showing him to be arrogant (sour lol). I want them to mix the soft and hard aspects of Surya. So we get the best of both worlds hehe

I voted for the first option: want surya too keep his attitude. 

and i want him to gradually change but will love it if they can continue showing him sometimes feeling really awkward and showing him to shy off (thats my fav Surya)