again only 2 awards to choti bahu

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
again we got only 2 awards as in 2010,most of the awards goes to prime time shows .
as i said earlier this awds are preplanned and i oersonally don't believe them still i watchd for radev /avina,and i m happy that they recieved the much deserved award.
zee is aways partial to chot bahu.

hiterdidi whichi is just 1 months old got so many and wards and so mr kausihik ki pannch bhaua.
there motive is to give awards to every lead couple whether tehy deserve or not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kinda sad two years ago Choti bahu was also ignored even when it was number 1 show!! And now too!! Yeah maybe it has something to do with prime time show ohh well
So happy for Avina😊
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's life. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. And don't forget there's a reason for everything.
devradfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
zee does what it is  known for, that is why zee is struggling in trp race. it give awards for nothing,
happy AVINA wns fav jodi awardS
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was surely disappointing. Although i wasn't disappointed today because we got to know the results earlier. Personally i too feel, that the awards are given to shows which perhaps were only a week old (HD) which i guess is not right. Other than that...the awards being biased is a known fact! Only some awards are genuine I believe...which go out to worthy candidates. And by this I am not just siding with CB and its actors but also to other show members. Some actors genuinely deserved and they got, some deserved but didn't get and it was sad. 
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well in these small screen awards arranged by the channels, real talent is not assessed. I dont want to mention any name but many actors got awards they dont deserve.

But I can say the two awrds CB got are well deserved.Benaf and Avina are very good actors.
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well not only that even by zee tv charts cb is 3rd 0r 4th in their line up and guess what cb actors were in the front row but at the very end  where as the shows that are not in the top 4 had better seats
sorry if any offended by this but hate zee tv serve zee tv right they are going down in rankings never seen a channel so biased and unfair
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
knowing abt zee how can we expect more anyway our avina won fav jodi award they deserve it iam very happy for that
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am also surprised the show which started recently got more awards than CB. what is going on. Well I guess that's part of life and feel sorry for the one who deserved the award did not get it.
viprakshi thumbnail
this ZRA really fake ..i mean so partial zee with MKKPB and again PR..