|*|Zee Rishtey Awards|*| My take

Posted: 12 years ago
I must say Zee Rishtey Awards was pure pleasure to watch. Not only for HD team but others aswell.

Starting with all the entries...I must say they created a very cozy environment... and it really felt like they were one big family. And then Hitler Didi's team at last... absolutely LOVED their entry, they were welcomed into the Zee family with open arms... It was amazing to see. The audience, and Zee tv cast. 😳

I must say Zee has to be the only channel doing this. I never seen anyoen be welcomed so beautifully. Initally i was only going to watch for HD those few scenes there were of them, but in the first 5 sec I changed my mind

Okay back to HD...

Rati's first award.
The first award that Rati got... 😳 It felt damn good to see. I felt really proud, she deserved it and according to me some other too. BUT it really felt good to see her all shocked expressions... She  didn't look like she deserved it.. but she DEFINITELY did.

HD Team performance.
Next was their perfomance... I must admit I was a bit disappointed.. mainly because Rati didn't dance herself...  that did lessen the excitement of it all... But overall I think it was quite good. And they included "almost" every family member...
It was cute, all those little segments... And the tiny romantic one between Indiria-Rishi it was well executed... :) I quite enjoyed that bit... But then the spell broke when he took the ball from her... Honestly speaking it wasn't "amazing" but good it definitely was.
But there will be more awards etc... :)

And then came some other awards... I think Rati/Indira deserved at least the best beti one... it was surely hers.. Kher.. you can't get it all.

Couple award.
& then the last award... as new comers.. they "look" good together.. Rati is an amazing actress, Summit has to improve his acting especially his expressions and dialouge delivery... But I'm sure he will as time passes..

Over all I would say Zee Rishtey Awards was a huge sucsess.. I simply loved watching it.They really did an effort in making it GRAND and the effort was visible. And the atmosphere they wanted to create with all the "ZEE Rishtey's... they were highly sucessful in doing so,  it was really cozy and it felt like they were one family.. :)

Once again pure pleasure to watch, and many congratulations to Rati for winning the best behn awards and to both Rati & Summit for winning the best new couple award... :) May you win many more awards in the future. 😳
Oh I must say at last... even if she was in her "Hitler" attire she looked fabulous
. ❤️ :)
& the the "Rishtey" song that was played every now and then.. It was beautiful... :)

Do give your views.
-SilentPrincess-

& thank you so much Nipun for uploading all parts. 😳
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
i totally enjoyed ZRA and Happy for Rati she won two awards.
i am happy for angel ❤️but she deserved two more awards one was new sadasya one and other was best beti...they were her's ...i felt disappointed because she got nominated for both but din't got them...😔
It was pleasure to watch ZRA all though i prepared myself to get glimpses of Rati but got pepped and enjoyed whole cermony😛
They welcomed HD as Zee's latest superhit😃and then parody act was enjoyable not so gr8,i liked sunaina n mandira most😆
And whole discussion abt hitler not smiling is funny,every now nd then we got to see Ratis jhalaks,and once I have seen her in open hair,she looked beautiful😳
Entire HD cast has been supportive n enthusiastic through out😛
thanx princess very nice topic
becoz i missed but i will definitely watch its repaet or on youtube
thanx for sharing very happy for hd and our angel rati
thanks 4 ur post laiba..
i loved  short update - hmm so HD performance was not that much impressive.. hmmm may be rati was cold & stiff here...and as u said she was not a part of group dance... i hope next time we will see a fabulous performance by rati...

i hope someone will upload only HD part...plzzz try to upload it4 us..

Faria - The perfomance wasn't bad.. infact it was qutie good.. Where Mandira, Ishaan, Sunaina, Rishi had their own little acts and Indira was part of everyones dance. But she just stood there, she didn't get to dance...

And that was what I was waiting for... Along with that it didn't quite reach my expectations but it was good. :)

Ridhi - That was my plan.. But then I saw everyone come on the stage... and I was mesmerized... :) It was all fabulous...
And yes I noticed even though they only got 2 awards they really enjoyed, whenever the camera came on them (mostly Rati) she was all smiling and laughinga same with others. :)

All - Thank you. :) I got so excited.. in first 5 seconds itself (Main event, not thd red carpet) and I was so excited throughout.. So i had to pour out mye excitement. :)
But Over all it was AMAZING! If you haven't watched it I woul suggest do not only watch HD but watch the WHOLE show... You won't regret. :) Aage aapki marzi.

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
Laiba- just help me by giving an information..
when will ZEE ASIA pacific telecast this event???? or already they have done it!!!
i loved the act done by hd team...sad partis tht rati did not perform much but she did her part in excellent way...rest of the act by all othr actors were v good...it was unique n not common dance ...lvd it
nice post dear ..
so happy for rati n sumit...
spacial y  rati..