Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai????

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
You all must be very annoyed by me by now and I don't blame you I can be at times =P anyways that's not the point of this post. You must be looking at the title and thinking what is this gurl talking about Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai????  where not going anywhere?? then what is she talking about?? Well I will tell you. The forum these days has been buzzing with some positive but mostly negative comments about how SO is turning into or I should say has turned into Life OK and everyone has their own pov's and opinions and I respect that I'm not complaining it's all good but what is bothering me is that rather then trying to see the positive aspect of having a new channel that some feel is the same old shows and themes what's the harm in giving it a chance and trying to see what's new with it. what's the harm in showing some positiveness towards it rather then just label/judge it and make a final decision which if you already have then so be it I can't change your mind and nor will I try but I just feel ashamed that this forum and the people in it that used to be positive about everything have suddenly turned negative. I had never expected that and I guess I'm the only one who is actually trying to give the channel a chance regardless of what it will show be it saas bahu shows or what ever. Anyways I'm going to stop now I know no one agrees with me or is going to comment but I just had to express myself. I'm sorry if I offended anyone or hurt them that was not my intention. 

-Tashu-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear, all r PKYEK fans here..so hw can u expect the show's fans to b happy that their fav show had to b ended so soon jst bcoz the channel ws getting replaced..the new channel cud hav atleast given it a chance n retained its 2 popular shows..moreover starone ws a youth based channel wit shows based on the youth bt the new channel luks jst like a saas bahu channel..

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
tashu when i read about the shows planned for Star Desh, I was willing to give it a chance, but the shows which they have launched are different from those I read about and sorry to say none of these shows are as per my liking. I have a very limited taste in TV shows and mostly prefer only youth based shows or sometimes, I repeat only some times historical(not mythological though) shows (like PRC). But saas bahu shows have never caught my fancy and frankly I never watch them. That's why since PKYEK's end, I have actually taken an exile from TV itself and am currently not watching any show at all.

and talking of Life Ok, why should we give it a chance, when they never respected our emotions and feelings. They really don't care whether we watch their channel or not, else they would not have ended all shows like this. It's clear from their strategy that they are looking at a totally new audience, else they would have gone for a gradual revamp by replacing existing shows with new ones one by one gradually and not ending all of them first and bringing an entirely new channel.

chalo, i m not lecturing you, but just expressing my opinion about the situation 
Originally posted by: flora111

Dear, all r PKYEK fans here..so hw can u expect the show's fans to b happy that their fav show had to b ended so soon jst bcoz the channel ws getting replaced..the new channel cud hav atleast given it a chance n retained its 2 popular shows..moreover starone ws a youth based channel wit shows based on the youth bt the new channel luks jst like a saas bahu channel..

I understand that hun even I am a fan and I'm not happy with what's going on I mean it's not easy to see ur fav show end and then see a new channel replace it but that's life we don't always get what we want. Shows have come and gone and the same with channels but we can't sit around and mope about how we hate a channel for taking a show away and then bringing a new one. We have to learn to respect the decisions that were made by the channel and the makers. I know it's not easy but we have to deal with reality and that is that the show is over and so is SO. I can also see your point that they could have retained 2 of it's popular shows but what about all the other shows that have ended on star one fans of those shows would want them back on as well but we can't get everything to go the way we want it to and we have to just deal with it the best that we can and all I'm trying to say in the end is can we please try not to be so negative.
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

tashu when i read about the shows planned for Star Desh, I was willing to give it a chance, but the shows which they have launched are different from those I read about and sorry to say none of these shows are as per my liking. I have a very limited taste in TV shows and mostly prefer only youth based shows or sometimes, I repeat only some times historical(not mythological though) shows (like PRC). But saas bahu shows have never caught my fancy and frankly I never watch them. That's why since PKYEK's end, I have actually taken an exile from TV itself and am currently not watching any show at all.

and talking of Life Ok, why should we give it a chance, when they never respected our emotions and feelings. They really don't care whether we watch their channel or not, else they would not have ended all shows like this. It's clear from their strategy that they are looking at a totally new audience, else they would have gone for a gradual revamp by replacing existing shows with new ones one by one gradually and not ending all of them first and bringing an entirely new channel.

chalo, i m not lecturing you, but just expressing my opinion about the situation 

I respect your comment dishu and thank you for posting it you are choosy in what you watch and what you don't and in similar ways you and me are the same way I only watch what interests me😆 but with regards to why you should give the channel a chance I ask why shouldn't you?? what's the harm in change?? what's the harm in starting something new! I get that change is hard it's not easy but that doesn't mean you don't give it a shot!! I understand that the makers abruptly ended everything and changed it and your hurt by that as is everyone else but what's new in that it happens everyday! One day there is one show the next day there is another and the same goes for channels and yet life goes on it doesn't stop and I can see how you must feel that no one cares about feelings and emotions which is true but you can't make them either it's there choice of who they listen to and who they don't and as sad as it is that's the sad truth! 
oh well I guess I may not be as attached or have such strong feelings and I guess everyone is dealing with the situation in a different way and I'm cool with that but I just wish it wasn't so negative that's all. anyways I'm going to stop defending now and just let everyone be! so if your going to watch the channel or your not I hope you all are  happy in which ever you decide to do :) 
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
I completely agree with u Tashu. 
I am a PKYEK fan and am sad that it ended but that does not mean that we have to blame and curse the new channel. Its also fine if if the new shows that the channel airs is not of our liking. Give it a chance atleast before criticizing. If you don't like that fine change the channel and ignore it. But atleast lets not curse the hard work of so many people behind the channel.