Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Ache student cant have interest in Lit of her mother tongue??? he dint say she studied lit...he said..she takes a lot of itnerest in lit. :-)

of course of course its possible.its jst a common perception that literature and science dont go hand in hand.😊
.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

KP love will be eternal coz it eveloved with time n space...

wer as Meera-K may be glossy but a glossy trash...

Yeah... as simmi said ... Meera is just self-centred...

Another thing Hami... Meera is doing the almost the exact same things in her love for K, that K himself did when he was chasing P...

Why is K's behaviour acceptable to the viewers and not Meera's...??
Why Meera's love seems to be a sham, whereas K's love is pure...??
no sane woman would luv a married man.its impue bcoz her conscience doesnt at least make her realise that its wrong
Edited by ...jeeone... - 12 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
P someow gave out signals as if she is reciprocating his love..and he breaking the engagement hapnd so confidently coz he was convinced that she was in love with him n was forced to married off soon.
Even if the engagement was broken...it was jsut an engagement n Nitin life wouldnt end up as a Q mark..but can the same be said for Pratigya..that too after years of marriage n completely surrendering herself to him??

K's antics were crazy no doubt but ultimately it was P who chose to marry him..in stead of stopping thru ther means...she then thot her family's dignity n esteem were utmost improtant than her own life.

Edited by HamiSky - 12 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post, Uma😊
i feel that Meera is just infatuated with K, she's more in love with the idea of love.  Even though she knows he's off limits, she's going out of her way to annoy him, though she'd  said that her intention was not to give him any grief, its pure selfishness.
She's probably seen him around, he's undoubtedly a hottie, successful business man, lives in a nice big house, and he made her heart flutter, and she's thought 'he's the one for me'.
She went to see the prof about the krishna/meera story to try to justify her love for K to herself, cos P said Meera truly loved Krishna, she's convinced herself that she's right in loving a married man.

When K chased P, she was single at first, and got engaged after he fell in love with her, but he thought his love was reciprocated.  Even he wasn't bold enough to go up to P and declare his love out of the blue.  Meera only had his name tattooed to try to impress him, and show him that she loves him as much as he loves P, but she doesn't have a clue as to how much kriya have gone thru together.
i feel strongly about this, i know someone whose hubby had an affair, dumped her and the kids to marry the other girl, it didn't work, so he tried to grove his way back into his wife's life.  This sort of thing happens a lot, but single girls should use their brains and think carefully before breaking up someone else's home.
Sorry to go on about it😳
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi friendswa... just had a thought...

Wonder what makes all the padhi likhi women go gaga over Krish Baba ??

What will be Meera's reaction when she finds out that K's unpad ??

Any guesses ???? πŸ˜‰

erm...its kinda obvious to me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
itll make no difference when she finds out either ! πŸ˜ƒ
Aakhir woh paagal hai, deewani hai, behoodi!πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Good post, Uma😊
i feel that Meera is just infatuated with K, she's more in love with the idea of love.  Even though she knows he's off limits, she's going out of her way to annoy him, though she'd  said that her intention was not to give him any grief, its pure selfishness.
She's probably seen him around, he's undoubtedly a hottie, successful business man, lives in a nice big house, and he made her heart flutter, and she's thought 'he's the one for me'.
She went to see the prof about the krishna/meera story to try to justify her love for K to herself, cos P said Meera truly loved Krishna, she's convinced herself that she's right in loving a married man.

When K chased P, she was single at first, and got engaged after he fell in love with her, but he thought his love was reciprocated.  Even he wasn't bold enough to go up to P and declare his love out of the blue.  Meera only had his name tattooed to try to impress him, and show him that she loves him as much as he loves P, but she doesn't have a clue as to how much kriya have gone thru together.
i feel strongly about this, i know someone whose hubby had an affair, dumped her and the kids to marry the other girl, it didn't work, so he tried to grove his way back into his wife's life.  This sort of thing happens a lot, but single girls should use their brains and think carefully before breaking up someone else's home.
Sorry to go on about it😳

eyes wide shut ...no ref to the film!πŸ˜ƒ
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
i think mera knows about baba of not graduation..
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi friendswa... just had a thought...

Meera is a Phd student... and she has fallen for our Baba who is unpad... this is even more of a mis-match than Baba and Babu... since Babu is a plain graduate...

Wonder what makes all the padhi likhi women go gaga over Krish Baba ??
What will be Meera's reaction when she finds out that K's unpad ??

Any guesses ???? πŸ˜‰

Is this where love is blind fits inπŸ˜‰ if she truly loves him, him being uneducated wouldn't mean a thing. But I think when he rejects her in a humiliated way she will lash out at him being unpadπŸ˜ƒ
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now see i was right that there is not abisheik and nelima involved
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She will still love him not big issue if she can love him knowing that  he is already maried than edjucation is not a big problem ...but how she get his poster and did she know about his birthday date...