Posted: 12 years ago
Your post is right on the mark.  This is not the time for ASR to turn into the typical cliche hero of the hindi serials.

The whole reason I find this serial interesting is his complex character with the shades of black, white and grey.  If he just turned into the typical hero, why would I watch the show.

I love the way the story and character development is going.
Originally posted by Anamika100

Your post is right on the mark.  This is not the time for ASR to turn into the typical cliche hero of the hindi serials.

The whole reason I find this serial interesting is his complex character with the shades of black, white and grey.  If he just turned into the typical hero, why would I watch the show.

I love the way the story and character development is going.
hey soo true...most of characters we see in this show are common..whether its the cacircature like mami or bua...the strict head of the family nani...the quiessential brother and sister...the psycho villian...shyam...regret to say but even Khushi with her small town girl innocence and spit fire image...has been seen around...but what stands out..

ASR and his characterization...and the love hate equation between the protagonists...honestly I can say...its a unique saga
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
So true.  ASR is the main differential right now.

I for one really like his anti marriage and live in relationship is okay stand too because its something different.

Of course I am going to love every minute of the journey from here to where he and Khushi both fall in love and have an intense relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

.very true ...great analyzing.
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago