eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats what we all are turning into...cukooos...going cuckoo...😆

One show...just a show...and sooo many emotions, reactions, over reactions, analysis, tensions...

This is a forum...meant to share our views, our feelings, our emotions..hmm...right..if we drool together and fawn together...appreciate together..enjoy together...so sometimes...we also have to bear the brunt of frustrations too...buddies vent their anger, their frustrations, their displeasure...disappointment...that too is a functionality of this forum. Sometimes like these loved actors we need to learn to take the brickbats with the bouquets. ...take criticism in stride...focus on their work...and move on...not to get affected by negativity...its the basic pricincple of survival...

Know its easier said than done...but maybe we have to draw a line somewhere...character bashing happens...always..everywhere...and when we have a gem of a character like ASR...🤣..lets face it...he asks for it.!!! We love him...( I think I need a shrink bcoz of this character and actor😉)..but hats off to the cvs for making him so volatile...so passionate, go gray and so complex...kudos...its a character that makes us go around in cirlces...like a headless chicken...he is not easy to decipher or understand...ever...and the cherry on the cake his behaviour...so he has to be the critic's favorite...thats the barometer of his effectiveness...i will always remember Barun's one statement.(About ASR)..nothing lovable about him, just one request try and hate ASR less 😆!!

My point here..if I get to it...character bashing happens..to a decent level..we should try and cope with it...beyond the levels of etiquette..ignore it and let it die a natural death...and hate posts or actor bashing...dont respond..just report!!

I missed the Battle Royale on this forum...was gone for days...but looking at the casualties...feel bad..so heres my cannonball in the war:

ASR when faced with Khushi's goldilocks look did not go cuckoo...they guy just broke up with a girlfriend of months...he broke her heart in pieces...is grandly going to do that to his whole family of near and dear ones...break their hearts and in the process make a laughing stock of himself..an innocent girl and his blameless family in front of the whole society and media...erm guys he did have a lot on his mind and heart...if he would have gone rabba ve looking at Khushi at this juncture...i would have never forgiven the cvs...disappointing..but real👏

ASR going soft on La...What the???..so he is in a relationship with her..months before she moves in...they are already lovers ( i am pretty certain about that)...she goes to the ends of the earth to get accepted by the family...he declares he wants to engage...and wants to wed...and then a day before the engagement goes and tells her...i dont love u...guyz he has destroyed this woman..and he knows it...the least he can do now is to wipe her tears or lend her a shoulder to cry on...he is just being humane...and trying to assauge his guit in the process..

ASR is never this apologetic to Khushi...he never will...ever ...she is his weakness..he is already vulnerable in front of her...and softening in her presence will never be allowed by ASR..he will die a million deaths before showing this girl how she affects him...there was always a reason behind his rudest and worst behaviour in front of her...its his defence mechanism..she made him fall in love...and he will never show it.

No Rabba ve..Drought and famine...we all are affected by this...we hate this..but lets recognize and respect the need to develop the story line...romance is well and good but without a well and proper script ...even it loses its flavor...so lets keep patience and respect the need of the hour.

New guy for Khushi.....cuckooo..pure and simple...at this stage the last thing our leads need is a new complication...theres just so much to deal with..Ek la ko nikalte nikalte dum nikal gaya and we are asking for more trouble...😆.they already have more than enuff characters to keep them away for a life time...one more...and they might as well join a convent or monastry..

Lets keep in mind...we love this show...thats what brings us together here...we are different with varied views and thoughts and emotions...and thats the USP of this forum...

Sorry...if you have reached the end...my apology...for torturing you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
That was food I truly agree with I would have disappointed if there was a rabaveee even he is broke up so much he is not sure how many he is going to upset so I love the way it is going waiting for Monday 
Hope it's not a fille epi
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: smileyhug7679

That was food I truly agree with I would have disappointed if there was a rabaveee even he is broke up so much he is not sure how many he is going to upset so I love the way it is going waiting for Monday 

Hope it's not a fille epi

hey someone actually read the whole thing and responded...yippeee...😆..nope i doubt it will be filler this seems to be the high point of the show...and the cvs will not slacken the speed now..it would be suicidal.
IronyDied thumbnail
can i agree more?🤔😆 LMAO! i just love this positivity!! thats what i am syaing! roses with thorns 😛 rose is ASR😍 and bahsers are thorns..we need to accept both! iif not accept we can atleast ignore rather than getting into unnecessary fight😳
all i can eagerly waiting for tomorrow! i can bet after tomorrow this atmosphere is gonna change😉 and ya may be two three bashing posts😳 but who cares when we have gem like ASR😉🤣

loved your post🤗 and the tittle too🤣
Sai2930 thumbnail
I think this is the most vivid post i've ever read here. Appreciate your work. This is my first ever reply to any post on this forum. Really the post made me reply 👏 👍🏼
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

can i agree more?🤔😆 LMAO! i just love this positivity!! thats what i am syaing! roses with thorns 😛 rose is ASR😍 and bahsers are thorns..we need to accept both! iif not accept we can atleast ignore rather than getting into unnecessary fight😳
all i can eagerly waiting for tomorrow! i can bet after tomorrow this atmosphere is gonna change😉 and ya may be two three bashing posts😳 but who cares when we have gem like ASR😉🤣

loved your post🤗 and the tittle too🤣

ROFL...u made my whole post redundant...what i was hoping to convey ...in a whole big page...was expressed by you in two effective lines...ROFL..and every response i get on this...makes me draw a big sigh of relief...life is still good...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sai2930

I think this is the most vivid post i've ever read here. Appreciate your work. This is my first ever reply to any post on this forum. Really the post made me reply 👏 👍🏼

oh wow...i was the first one to elicit a response...hey that's great!! Thank you !!🤗 and i write for friends like  you.
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

🤗

🤗..one more heart warming hug...yay
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree. LA ko nikalte nikalte baal safed ho gaye. I am SO glad she is finally out of the picture😊  Loved reading your post. I agree that he wont show his soft side to Khushi but I am waiting for the day when he is all emotional about what he has done to her. It will be electrifying and beyond all our imaginations...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

Totally agree. LA ko nikalte nikalte baal safed ho gaye. I am SO glad she is finally out of the picture😊  Loved reading your post. I agree that he wont show his soft side to Khushi but I am waiting for the day when he is all emotional about what he has done to her. It will be electrifying and beyond all our imaginations...

thanks for your vote of confidence...yes there will be a day when he will show his softer side...but not it the near future...hopefully...i m enjoying every minute of this battle...the battle between his heart and mind...and the war between his fate and his decisions...😊