India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

shanak style

rihenna Senior Member
rihenna
rihenna

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hey guys so i was just on KTs fb profile i was looking at some pictures firstly of shanak and one where shantunu is holding khanak from the back then i see another one of viren and oh god whats her name jeevi or something lol but anyways they were like in the same pose and seriously it was sooo PAINFULL to see... wish it was YM inseatd of krystal LOL miss shanak sooo much Cry and there JAKING all shanak style and romance ways Angry lol

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hey rehenna dont upset
all shanak pic on kt fb i am sending this. my fb profile name Jaanu Thuk.KT other serial is copy all shanak scene...also kheer scene pic
I also saw this one pic .dont upset yaar our shanak chemistry cant beat anyone...shanak r the best
I always showing shanak love by sending shanak/yasharan pic on kt and yashu fb...
Dont feel bad. show love towards the shanak.
Is painfull to hold this...but remeber kt is move ahed now we cant do anything.
But pray god want our shanak together in future.
Keep smile.:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_aashonaisweetsuteangelic_leena_3RB81

Shreya.Shanak Senior Member
Shreya.Shanak
Shreya.Shanak

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
V can just pray for them to b back together...hopefully GOD will listen to us someday...it hurts seeing karan with someother...honestly i hav watched just 2 epi of his new show just bcoz of karan...i was not able to resist but then it hurts me so much seeing him with smebody else...it's better to resist him then 2 watch...but v hav our al time favourite SHANAK SCENES...just watch them...it wrks as the ultimate cure for our pains...just pray to god..he'll definately listen to us someday,watch shanak scenes nd b happy...just chiilll!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonaiRB81

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I dont watch the show

but i heard they are copying shanak romantic scenes ...

copying without own creativyt is simply  unpardonable for me

I dont want to comment on anything further
Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

though i haven't see kt's show regularly but  yes i also feel that they try to copy shanak scences. Disapprove

like kheer scence or kt's hold her behindAngry. or like he called her mrs.vadhera like he always call khanak mrs. khandelwal. or he always recalled by meri biwi. there more stuffs which r total copy of shanak but wo kitana bhi try kare but they can't recreate the magic of our shanak

skanak is bestest couple & no one can beat themTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_aashonaijanavi07angelic_leena_3

HarshIkaZaYa Senior Member
HarshIkaZaYa
HarshIkaZaYa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
yeah they r trying 2 recreate shanak magic by copying al shanak scenes...this  annoyes meAngry...no one can beat shanak chemistry...even karan himself...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shonaiangelic_leena_3Miss.Wahian

angelic_leena_3 IF-Dazzler
angelic_leena_3
angelic_leena_3

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
i started watching kt's new show only because of kt..but seriously its painfull 2 watch viren-jeevika scene together..copying shanak scenes they can't be able 2 create any magic like what shanak did together(no any other pair can create this magic)but for now we can only pray for yasharan to come together in a new serial in future and to relive shanak moments watching shanak golden memoriesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkaZaYajanavi07

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I understand it's pinches guys...It's because we love ShaNak and YashAran...But we have to see it objectively...It just them doing their job...

Regarding the copying of this scenes, well it's not the first time a show has done that, or the last...But that doesn't take anything away from ShaNak's magicBig smile...TV shows even copy films...RBO did it a few times, but it was always special to us and it had the ShaNak touch to it...Remember the MPK scene from the ILU track?...

In the current show, I suppose the director is taking inspiration from the scenes Karan has done before...The kheer scene seemed to be inspired by Natasha putting salt into the kheer...I even felt sorry for Karan, poor guy must be sick of looking at kheer...First the Odhani kheer scenes and now there too...The hand-holding thing was copied from films...I am sure I have seen it before...Nevermind, we have ShaNak scenes...The other show can have their's ...

When RBO or ShaNak did a firmiliar scene, they always showed it in a unique way...They excelled at any kind of scene...Serious, comic or romance...I never get tired of watching them...Perhaps I am bais and that's my love speaking, but that's my POVEmbarrassed...RBO had a many origanal scenes never seen on TV too... Jaribooti tah, the phaatshala scenes etc etc, I am just proud of Odhani and YashAran for thatStarApprove...That's all that matters in the endSmile...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkaZaYajanavi07angelic_leena_3RB81

Go to top