Barun says: SSSHHH! Kisiko Bataana nahi

Posted: 12 years ago

Oye Hoye...Ab kaun Muskuraa raha hai...meri deewaniyon...woh kehte hain na "Hassi toh Phassi"๐Ÿ˜‰

Hasaa ke Phasaa Diya ne maine...๐Ÿ˜†

Kahaan tha na Khushi ne "Mein muskuraate huye bilkul Laad Governor nahi dikhta.."๐Ÿ˜†

Toh Aap log bhi " Muskraate huye aap bilkul Iss laad governor ki Deewaniyon lagte ho...Sachi Muchi!๐Ÿ˜‰

Sshhh!!!! Kisiko bataana nahi...khaaskar Khushi Kumari Gupta se kehna mat...chup chaap mandir aaya hoon hamare prem ka dhaaga baandne...๐Ÿ˜ณ - meri halwaayi keliye...woh jalebiyaan bahut acchi banaati hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Kal se hoga shuru ek naya din aur shuru hogi ek adhoori prem kahani... hamari is prem kahani ko jald hi naam milegaa..Sach? Aap ki kasam! Dekhna mat bhooliye...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Barun and Sanaya love you all๐Ÿค—

Luv you guys...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
i love you too Barun and Sanaya and shybabe three๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค— see this types of post keeps the forum alive and enjoyable! make this types of post guys so that those posts gets lost somewhere ๐Ÿ˜‰ and aww that was just great! i love to talk with you Barun i wish you could talk to me like this๐Ÿ˜ณ muahhzz yaar๐Ÿค— loved this post! โค๏ธ
Very cute. Thanks for posting๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
thanks for the posts !! 
loved it..shy u r amazing..love ya for this..
Shy! your posts are really getting better and best everyday!๐Ÿค—

I loved that..! Especially ur comments on the Mandir one!!๐Ÿ˜›

P.S: I should say, you are my Hindi mentor, Now-a-days with your translation helps(In your OS/SS), I'm bit improved my language..! Thanks buddy!๐Ÿ˜Š

woh to hai...love  SARUN and loved ur post Shybabe๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿค—That is sooo sweet! Thank you for the PM my friend!
Originally posted by JennyAvni

woh to hai...love  SARUN and loved ur post Shybabe๐Ÿ‘

thanks my friend๐Ÿ˜†