STOP BASHING !!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i didnt wanted to post anything here bt the member who had posted in IPK is seriously going crazy nw he/she is talking nonsense abt somebody parents hope this forum bans such members
Originally posted by sushi_anki

fawaz dont say plz to a person who have no respect for others!!! im sorry sara but i dont find u a genuine fan of anya !!  everyone is asking u stop bashing n u still r doing it !! DO U THINK ANYA DESERVE THIS ALL BASHING ?? just bcoz of u the moral n atmosphere of our fourm is low today !! 
im sorry for all this but enough is enough !!
Completely agree with you dear
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Hey guys i didnt wanted to post anything here bt the member who had posted in IPK is seriously going crazy nw he/she is talking nonsense abt somebody parents hope this forum bans such members

i know i just saw tht ...its very disgusting !!😡
Originally posted by sushi_anki

i know i just saw tht ...its very disgusting !!😡
YA we know that ,,, don't know what to do with her Angry ...
Originally posted by -Sara

but dear just for one person u hurted many and if u know its also against IF rules to bash other forum
And  even not Just For One Preson She Sill have Calld PKKND Male lead Dog Pig she hurted the most member in IF and she called pig to member momz
as u know all IPKKd Is Most active Forum  so sh hurted most presonz whice can never forgive her

Hey we didnt even know about that member she is stupid..a newbie..how will we know! ONe of our members informed us..and Let me ask u one thing..is our WHOLE forum bashing ur show? NO RIGHT? we are trying to make piece.and FYI one ur members also bashed our show 2 weeks ago..but we understood YALL..and stopped this arguement and its better if u ignore that stupid member...because all she wants is ATTENTION!

OK so it better if u ignore her..I MEAN THE MORE COMMENTS U GIVE the more she will reply..andmake comments
Sorry dear..but the way this Navya fan has behaved ..we ipkkndians cant stoop that low🥱
Originally posted by funluvingsara

whatever
wat happened sara why u acting so cruel dont do that dont spoil the name of the show u love and btwn how can u say something bad abt some ones parents dont act like that we know which show is better than which then y to show we love navya and we know it that all dont be so voilent calm down show that enthusiasm in bringing our forum up that will automatically stop everyone plzzz for god sake stop it dear
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Sorry dear..but the way this Navya fan has behaved ..we ipkkndians cant stoop that low🥱
just say ur members not to comment thr soon mods will close it dont get angry
Originally posted by -Sara

just say ur members not to comment thr soon mods will close it dont get angry
i told them...but sara is is constantly speaking shit about their parents ..thats why they arent stopping..
waiting for the mod