Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

i have dited all 2 comments of mine there...nothing frm my side 

just because of a silly tm i bashed the whole show..shame on me ..am sorry

thnx !
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very true dear.. no need to bash others n don't wanna get bad words frm tem also... 
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@-Neloufer- : Its really gud attitude to accept mistake dear.. U understood na then its enogh dear... 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Navya fans! I hope you guys will not take our responses the wrong way. We are really very sorry if we had hurt you all with comments on your leads. But you must realise that on the spur of the moment, we get angry and lash at the opposing members. She bashed our leads coming out of nowhere and all the fans didn't hestiate to defend back. None of us meant what we said about Navya. 😭 
Please make the TM of that thread to stop with instigating us further. This is a humble request and also an apology. I believe we should not plunge to the low levels of one TM who was immature enough to start something like this. So we are apologizing for anything we said against Navya.

peace 😊
Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
bhaiyon beheno..peace :)  warna rakshabandhan kaise hogi???Edited by -Neloufer- - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: hirushinz

Hey Navya fans! I hope you guys will not take our responses the wrong way. We are really very sorry if we had hurt you all with comments on your leads. But you must realise that on the spur of the moment, we get angry and lash at the opposing members. She bashed our leads coming out of nowhere and all the fans didn't hestiate to defend back. None of us meant what we said about Navya. 😭 

Please make the TM of that thread to stop with instigating us further. This is a humble request and also an apology. I believe we should not plunge to the low levels of one TM who was immature enough to start something like this. So we are apologizing for anything we said against Navya.

peace 😊

awww that so sensible from you dear ... 😃
Thank you sooo much 😃 infact we are agry on the topic maker more than you guys😊 So CHILL!!

with love
fawwaz
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: funluvingsara

with a cow. 

oh PLZ sara ,, PLZ stop these things dear .. PLZ its a request ... PLZ

f.s.m thumbnail

bhaiyon beheno..peace :)  warna rakshabandhan kaise hogi???

its already peace here dear 😊 

thank you soo much

LOL!!! most of members here are behnas , maybe i'm only the bhaiy here 😆 WELL . i want so many rakhi's from you 😉😆

PLZ CHILL!!!
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail

bhaiyon beheno..peace :)  warna rakshabandhan kaise hogi???

we too want this peaace
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: f.s.m

oh PLZ sara ,, PLZ stop these things dear .. PLZ its a request ... PLZ

fawaz dont say plz to a person who have no respect for others!!! im sorry sara but i dont find u a genuine fan of anya !!  everyone is asking u stop bashing n u still r doing it !! DO U THINK ANYA DESERVE THIS ALL BASHING ?? just bcoz of u the moral n atmosphere of our fourm is low today !! 
im sorry for all this but enough is enough !!