Poll Question :

Do you agree at shunny's Reason?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Really? She's short so she got into po*n? And what reason did she give for turning from a 'Karen' into a 'Sunny'?

She did not give its reason. Had told many things related to herself . As soon as i get that newspaper ,would share with you for sure!
Originally posted by coolkratos

Mostly Gals in india are short does that mean they all have become po*n stars. Come on.

I am sure she has a past which cant reveal. Its her life.

i was wondering same.
Originally posted by lippi

<font color="#CC0099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
More like she enjoyed sleeping with multiple partners and wanted to use it to earn money and fame. 😆</font>

she had even told that she got tenth position in being po*n star !
hawww... meri height to sunny se bhi kum hei...mera kya hoga??????    
Originally posted by angelica_1

hawww... meri height to sunny se bhi kum hei...mera kya hoga??????     

you will get side roles in those Movies .
Originally posted by -Preity-Balbir-

you will get side roles in those Movies .

y side heroine? if sunny can play the lead role with short height, i can play lead ka bhi lead role with height less than sunny's

vaise sunny doesnt look short... she appears more than 5'7... i think thats pretty decent

y side heroine? if sunny can play the lead role with short height, i can play lead ka bhi lead role with height less than sunny's

vaise sunny doesnt look short... she appears more than 5'7... i think thats pretty decent

thats because she wears 5 inch heels ðŸ˜† I dont think she is beyond 5'3 but none the less it doesnt give her reason to be po*n star...

then what about so many other girls who are slogging hard to get their college degrees and working in top management??? they are stupid or what???

Originally posted by blue-ice

when did she say that?😕

I really DON'T like this bimbette! I read that interview too & fell off my chair laughing!
Poor Rani Mukharji-she didnt know she had a viable career option!!
Originally posted by MithiBani

Really? She's short so she got into po*n? And what reason did she give for turning from a 'Karen' into a 'Sunny'?

Easier to spell! And she DID say it in the TOI no less!
I think I even posted about it here on the day it was published.
Of course Toi is to the print media what Tanya is to IF!!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago

No she is not 5' 7" but nearly 5'3" that is why she chose such profession. Several times she got offered Bollywood movies but not to get high amount she refused those offers.