Master Chef India Season 2

Dolcee and Shahzad got eliminated!

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode Dolcee and Shahzad got eliminated! I was really scared when I saw Shipra in Bottom 2! I thought she will be eliminated this week! I m quite happy wid todays elimination as Shahzad was not doin well from past few weeks and dolcee was a week contestant!

~But dnt u think guys they r trying to safe Vijaylaxmi and Shipra as they are single mother's! I know they both r really talented! 

~May the best person wins!

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank god shipra is safe...even i was worried for her
keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly same here.. though i was quite sure that she wil be safe this time.. all that i was thinking at that moment was"next week can't say... "😲
and vijaylaxmi and shipra.. may be at some times... although they r certainly better than dolcee n shahzad, so this time it was fair.. next time we probably wud find this..
i think shazia, vijaylaxmi and rajendra could be the fianlists...🤔

😲
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still believe the judges are favouring Shirpa. 
Angelic_A2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really wanted shahzad to be safe :@
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Of the bottom 3, Shahzad was defo out since his marshmallows were all wrong & another item too had got messed up.

But I felt it was a toss up between Shipra & Dolcee since both had made minor mistakes.

Then Dolcee started the emotional 'Mera bachcha, etc' 🤢 & I was like 😡

At the end, I felt that good both the rotlus are gone! This is strictly my POV 😳
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --nIdHi--

In today's episode Dolcee and Shahzad got eliminated! I was really scared when I saw Shipra in Bottom 2! I thought she will be eliminated this week! I m quite happy wid todays elimination as Shahzad was not doin well from past few weeks and dolcee was a week contestant!

~But dnt u think guys they r trying to safe Vijaylaxmi and Shipra as they are single mother's! I know they both r really talented! 

~May the best person wins!

I agree.. Shipra and Vijaylaxmi getting sympathy advantage.. However, I like Shipra.. (not sure if it is for her cooking) .. I will miss Dolcee though I agree her performance was not consistent..
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew shezaad was a goner as he messed up big time and he knew it aswell, but hats of to him👏 that was one of the most gracefull exits I have seen on an indian reality tv show.  I hope he does well and im sure he will.

out of the bottom two I admit I was rooting for shipra,because in my opnion I felt she had given some innovetitive dishes  where as Dolcee's dishes were good, they were not as innovetitive as Shipra's apart from the gajar ka halwa one.
When chefs Kunal and Ajay asked why they should stay in the competion Dolcee's 'mera bacha' started which irratates me as we hear it every episode...but Shipra's answer I think saved it when she said that masterchef will make her and her childerns future.

I think Rajendra will defo be a finalist along with Joseph and maybe Shazia/Shipra...
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was absolutely fair elimination

the weakest contestants out of all is Dolcy- she should have gone earlier but her luck favored her many times and she managed to reach this level, but not  any more i definitely knew she cant go any far to reach top finalists. As we expected her both dishes were not up to the mark and received negative reviews today.

Shazad- This guy has got talent and he surprised chefs when he overcame the most difficult task in hong-kong, he does have some potential, but what lacking in him is self confidence and multi-tasking ability, he really cant work under pressurized situation and he ends up in messing up things.like the show forwards, the pressure also increases for contestants. so i guessed shazad couldnt able to take the pressure of double elimination and he might loose the task. Same way he ended up and came up with the disastrous dishes. 

Shipra-she could do it better,but she couldnt .may be today is not her day and she ended up  in disappointing the judges, i thought shipra might do well when the task goes international level. but today she only able to pull marshmallows good and failed to make other dish as good as marshmallows

when shipra is compared to Dolcy, shipra is scoring high with her marshmallows while dolcy lose the game to Shipra

so Its really fair and a needed elimination 🥳
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want Shipra to win... I wish she gets her children back