Funshot- Kokila modi reveals her health secrets... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: taral83

i think it was a bit rude. poking fun at weight is never funny...sorry to ruin any fun...but just had to give my insight

No problems dear. I respect your opinion but I think we can afford a bit of fun.
Also was it that harsh? I thought it is not. Whatever I will keep your words in my mind next time.😊
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

No problems dear. I respect your opinion but I think we can afford a bit of fun.
Also was it that harsh? I thought it is not. Whatever I will keep your words in my mind next time.😊

it was not the fact that it was harsh or not...just weight is a very sensitive issue, you don't know how many forum member are struggling with it or have family that have issues with it. And just not over weight but also being under weight is a sensitive issue. I have been under weight majority of my life and have been poked at millions of time in school, class, recess and in family occasions. Even if its a simple not so harsh joke, it still ends up hurting the person. You do a great job at comedy, but try to no poke fun on something less sensitive. that doesn't deal with appearance of any person, because that is actually poking fun at god's creation. We poked fun at Urmi in the past for her buck teeth, that was also argued as being rude. This would be no different. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just thought to give a different POV.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

it was not the fact that it was harsh or not...just weight is a very sensitive issue, you don't know how many forum member are struggling with it or have family that have issues with it. And just not over weight but also being under weight is a sensitive issue. I have been under weight majority of my life and have been poked at millions of time in school, class, recess and in family occasions. Even if its a simple not so harsh joke, it still ends up hurting the person. You do a great job at comedy, but try to no poke fun on something less sensitive. that doesn't deal with appearance of any person, because that is actually poking fun at god's creation. We poked fun at Urmi in the past for her buck teeth, that was also argued as being rude. This would be no different. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just thought to give a different POV.

Okay dear I got it😊
I already said I will keep your words in my mind. And I am always open for all kind of views be it good or bad. That tells me my weaknesses. thanks for your views.😊
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Funny post πŸ€£
Loved it
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is just tooo good!  I keep coming back to it time and time again.  Thanks for the laugh. πŸ€£
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†Funny Post!!
But some people's feelings can be hurt by it:$
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vibz88

Hey please the next interview should be urmi s or the people who hardly speak parag or jitu would like to know their opinion also.

Please let it be Urmi.   I am smiling already. πŸ˜†
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally hilarious!!! πŸ€£
maddy311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Please let it be Urmi.   I am smiling already. πŸ˜†

Ok I will try but atm I don't have any ideas and I am going on holidays in two days. So anything and everything will be after that onlyπŸ˜‰