Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony (Page 40)

Waqas... IF-Rockerz
Waqas...
Waqas...

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 8330

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone Big smile !!!
 
@Fatima: Awesome AVIs and Siggy !!!
Originally posted by -Abigail-

@waqas: Your sig of Harmony as bride is gorgeous, great work but WHAT? Only for yourslef Shocked D'oh ... but ok you said you'll make some freebies so i'll be waiting and when are your exams getting over ?!!? you have ALOT of pending sigs for us Tongue LOL
If it will not be for me, then for whom it will be - afterall its bridal siggy WinkLOL
Dont worry will make freebies also Big smile, thanks a lot for liking...
 
I feel like dancing today DancingDancing LOLEmbarrassed
 
Hope Additi Share some of her sketches on Facebook, really want to see her sketches... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail--Fatima-AASUS

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waqas...

Hello Everyone Big smile !!!
 
@Fatima: Awesome AVIs and Siggy !!!
Originally posted by -Abigail-

@waqas: Your sig of Harmony as bride is gorgeous, great work but WHAT? Only for yourslef Shocked D'oh ... but ok you said you'll make some freebies so i'll be waiting and when are your exams getting over ?!!? you have ALOT of pending sigs for us Tongue LOL
If it will not be for me, then for whom it will be - afterall its bridal siggy WinkLOL
Dont worry will make freebies also Big smile, thanks a lot for liking...
 
I feel like dancing today DancingDancing LOLEmbarrassed
 
Hope Additi Share some of her sketches on Facebook, really want to see her sketches... Smile

hahaha afcourse afcourse whe its AG and bridal combination the sig has to be for you Wink LOL

will be waitinf ro them ...

erm ... why do you feel like dancing ?!!? Ermm exams over?

ya me 2 really wanna see her sketchs Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waqas...-Fatima-

Waqas... IF-Rockerz
Waqas...
Waqas...

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 8330

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

hahaha afcourse afcourse whe its AG and bridal combination the sig has to be for you Wink LOL

will be waitinf ro them ...

erm ... why do you feel like dancing ?!!? Ermm exams over?

ya me 2 really wanna see her sketchs Embarrassed
 
ya only for me Cool !!!
 
Nope, i got 2 exmas on coming wednesday Ouch, have to prepare !!!
 
Reason, i was in heaven for 5 minutes !!! LOL
 
ya hopefully !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail--Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waqas...


ya only for me Cool !!!
 
Nope, i got 2 exmas on coming wednesday Ouch, have to prepare !!!
 
Reason, i was in heaven for 5 minutes !!! LOL
 
ya hopefully !!!

Oh alright well good luck for them Thumbs Up

really? and why were you in heaven ?!?! Wink please do share if you want to that is ... Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

Waqas... IF-Rockerz
Waqas...
Waqas...

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 8330

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Oh alright well good luck for them Thumbs Up

really? and why were you in heaven ?!?! Wink please do share if you want to that is ... Wink LOL
 
Thanks Abby !!!
reason you know, messaged you on FB... Additi is sweetheart !!!
 


Edited by Waqas... - 02 January 2012 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 43783

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
OMG i totally fall again for additi she rocked in todayz epi firstly when she feel bad tht her father sort of used herthen when she was explaining nimit its not her fault she didn't knw anything abt it & when she pursuing him to stay all parents r same she rocked in each & every scene her acting is so splendid & precap broke my heart but did i ever tell i love her acting even more when she is upset can't wait for tomorrow's epi

all the best to additi <3

@waqas bhai best of luck for urz examz :D


Edited by -Fatima- - 02 January 2012 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-JugniPH

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waqas...

Originally posted by -Abigail-

Oh alright well good luck for them Thumbs Up

really? and why were you in heaven ?!?! Wink please do share if you want to that is ... Wink LOL
 
Thanks Abby !!!
reason you know, messaged you on FB... Additi is sweetheart !!!
 

No probs...

and ya ... Wink she really is a sweetheart and I've never seen someone so down to earth!

Love her loads and may god Bless her Heart
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

OMG i totally fall again for additi she rocked in todayz epi firstly when she feel bad tht her father sort of used herthen when she was explaining nimit its not her fault she didn't knw anything abt it & when she pursuing him to stay all parents r same she rocked in each & every scene her acting is so splendid & precap broke my heart but did i ever tell i love her acting even more when she is upset can't wait for tomorrow's epi

all the best to additi <3

@waqas bhai best of luck for urz examz :D

very well said fatty di ...
she just rocked with her acting ... meee 2 felt so bad for her ...

alot of people have cheated on her and it definately is really painful to have the people you LOVE cheat on you ...

she was so helpless in the precap my heart went out to her !!! Cry

and the way she screamed Nimit's name ... AMAZING! I was like WOW Great job by additi Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hussain nd Juhi Fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: maheen55   Replies: 1116   Views: 68775

maheen55 1116 68775 16 July 2013 at 10:33am by seejeet.huju201
*- Stunning Sonam Kapoor FanClub-*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: mariasrk   Replies: 556   Views: 40535

mariasrk 556 40535 09 June 2012 at 4:39am by Sanely_Insane
Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Paradise - FANCLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: NazNgs   Replies: 1098   Views: 121048

NazNgs 1098 121048 11 February 2012 at 5:49am by greatsumkum
~*~||Additi Gupta Fanclub||~*~We Miss You Additi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BluFate   Replies: 1197   Views: 62479

BluFate 1197 62479 31 October 2011 at 9:03am by -Shwet-
Additi Gupta Fanclub ~ *Keep Smiling Additi*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Additi_sjfan   Replies: 1167   Views: 108505

Additi_sjfan 1167 108505 17 April 2011 at 10:58am by Waqas...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index