Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 31

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank-you everyone for the new year wish's πŸ˜³

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Additianz and Additi , may this coming year be better than your previous ones and may all of you get loads more of success and happiness ... may all your wish's get fulfilled

Lastly all take care, stay safe and Enjoy πŸ₯³

@prime: thankx for sharing AG's FB status ... i love it how she never forgets to wish us on any occasion, eventhough she doesn't update that regularly, she always always updates on occasions ... she's such a sweetheart ! πŸ˜³ God Bless her ...

@fatty di: Just Absolutely AMAZING Work by you ... such a droolicious harmony as a bride update πŸ˜, using the sig ... and an avi ... do make more πŸ˜³

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmony in bridal attire just took my breath away ... AG looked absolutely stunningly gorgeous πŸ˜, couldn't take my eyes off her ... the first time i saw the epi i was only staring at her so half of the things that were happening around in the scene i didn't knw πŸ€£ ...

and that look  harmony gave nimit while they were taking phera's ... just amazing, that look always kills me ...  πŸ˜³

Precap was pretty scary though ... lets see what happens ... what nimit decides to do ... i have a feeling he'll do something idiotic πŸ₯±

@waqas: Your sig of Harmony as bride is gorgeous, great work but WHAT? Only for yourslef πŸ˜²  ... but ok you said you'll make some freebies so i'll be waiting and when are your exams getting over ?!!? you have ALOT of pending sigs for us πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Edited by -Abigail- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR AGIANSπŸ₯³

Tonightz epi is gonna be very crucial for Harmony

lets see how she reacts to it

I hope she gets a lil' more matured in terms of behaviour after this dhamakedar dhakka in her life πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
@Fatima: OMG !! Stunning avis πŸ˜ Speechless

@Prime: thanx for sharing buddy 😊

@Abby: i hope u get back the channel "life ok" soon πŸ˜”
-Abigail- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasneem-17

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGIANSπŸ₯³

Tonightz epi is gonna be very crucial for Harmony

lets see how she reacts to it

I hope she gets a lil' more matured in terms of behaviour after this dhamakedar dhakka in her life πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

yup a very crucial point in harmony's life ...
tas i think she will change after this i mean in terms of behaviour and all ...
-Abigail- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasneem-17

@Abby: i hope u get back the channel "life ok" soon πŸ˜”

i don't think so buddy ...  ... leave it ... my cable operator can rot in a hole and i don't care ... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

oh and tas remember you had asked me to make a sig on harmit ( blue ) ... i knw its been long actually i tried but couldn't make it ... cause their wern't many pics and plus harmony's eyes were close in nearly all the pics ... πŸ˜† ... no good result came out ... but i have made some on the wedding so ya ... πŸ˜†
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Abigail-

i don't think so buddy ...  ... leave it ... my cable operator can rot in a hole and i don't care ... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

oh and tas remember you had asked me to make a sig on harmit ( blue ) ... i knw its been long actually i tried but couldn't make it ... cause their wern't many pics and plus harmony's eyes were close in nearly all the pics ... πŸ˜† ... no good result came out ... but i have made some on the wedding so ya ... πŸ˜†

oh its alright dear...😊

i forgot abt those pics after watching AG in the bridal wear πŸ˜†
now only wanna see siggies of her in wedding attire πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Abigail-

yup a very crucial point in harmony's life ...
tas i think she will change after this i mean in terms of behaviour and all ...

i hope so too Abby

just saw some videos of the Korean version...the girl (Harmony's character)  seemed pretty much like before marrige...the same childish behaviour πŸ₯±
-Abigail- thumbnail
My Heart went out to Harmony after today's epi and precap ...

seriously the poor girl will have to suffer all the pain and hurt just cause of other people when she had no bad intention and she actually loved Nimit ...

She acted so mature today and i was happy but it still pains to know that she's badly hurt ... she's already hurt because of her dad and if nimit leaves her now πŸ₯±

don't know what kind of Love Nimit had if he leaves her ... πŸ˜” πŸ₯±

I just hope that Harmony has the strength to endure all this pain ... its like she lost all she had ... and now if she will have anyone to share her sorrow with it will be her dadu only ...

What kind of a dad is hansraj?!!?, money money money and thats all he thinks about ... now he'll realise how badly he screwed up for himself and mostly for his daughter ...

he and Hiral were getting on my nerves when even after Ajmera left they were dreaming about their good future with money cause Harmony was Nimit's wife !!! seriously did they not care for harmony one bit ?!?! πŸ₯±

We'll just have to wait and watch 2morrow what Nimit's decision will be ... to me it felt like he was moving backwards when harmony was asking him if he'll be there for her ... πŸ˜”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but regardless of all this Additi and Fahad did an amazing job doing the scene, Additi's gestures and suddenly turning all serious and shocked at the news and how Nimit was struggling to speak ... a job well done by them πŸ‘
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Abby you don't have the channel any more πŸ˜’ I really wish you'd give lot of pressure to get it back.

I liked your analysis. I haven't watched the episode yet as it's too early for us for show time.
I love the barbie doll Harmony and hope she doesn't lose her personality all together and become too serious like typical Indian shows. I have a feeling it won't be crying show, so less likely to have that type of scene for long. It'll be like few mins of sad scene may be.

Lets w & w.

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@abby i really like urz analysis i really love additi as harmony though i still not become fan of zksp i mean itz cool but itz umm lil bit too childish but now as story is at itz original topic so hope itz getz better :)

additi in sbs vid credit to 4dd1t1gupt4 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI_7dupE_tw&feature=g-u&context=G24b4474FUAAADAA[/YOUTUBE]