..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
Pihu with pallu on her head!
looking cuteee

Originally posted by AASUS

They're all cute - but I like this one best. She's done it few times in SSBS. There's a child like feel to this, when she pouts and make the eyes go like this.😛 She's adorable aww

ya she looks way too adorable ...
i've said this before and I'm saying it again! her pouts are the best! they'll make you do anything for her! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Abigail-

No worries ...

we'r just too cool for IF Athi ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ¤£

If AG ever comes here and see's all this ... she might just think that we are absolutely crazy ... !!! ðŸ¤£ I miss her now! and thinking that we might NOT  a segment makes me sad :(

umm yeah, lets be hopeful that we'll see something on tv ðŸ˜†
Agree with you we're way too cool for IF ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž
I think she knows her fans are crazy already ðŸ˜†

here's another pic of pihu on phone ... I swear athi you were right ... pihu has been on the phone alot of times! ðŸ˜†

Pihu on the phone and she's sad/crying ðŸ˜’ awww I wanna go hug her!

Hmm I think this is where Rajrani (Rudra's mom) threatens her right? Well it was similar night dress I think.. Yeah didn't like when Pihu was sad😒

ya she looks way too adorable ...
i've said this before and I'm saying it again! her pouts are the best! they'll make you do anything for her! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

yeah I 2nd that ðŸ˜› Very talented - she makes them look so natural. It was same in ZKSP too - cute pouts.
Originally posted by AASUS

Hmm I think this is where Rajrani (Rudra's mom) threatens her right? Well it was similar night dress I think.. Yeah didn't like when Pihu was sad😒

Ya ...
hate rajrani for making pihu go through so much! ðŸ¥±

here's another pic of pihu on phone ... I swear athi you were right ... pihu has been on the phone alot of times! ðŸ˜†

See I told ya earler - there are literally tons of pics of Pihu with phone ðŸ˜†
All of her sarees were beautiful. She tied them so neatly too.
Additi looks amazing in that colour! 

I love this saree the best - May be bec. I like blue ðŸ˜† Her expressions were so lovely. I know she was trying to play with Abhay - but couldn't help admire her though.