Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-AASUS

Hey Divya hope we'll see you tomo.😊

Hey Shweta nice seeing you. Yeah few fans came to help so FC moved faster.
All the best for exam πŸ‘πŸΌ

Abby thanks for coming, very kind of you to use the phone πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry couldn't meet you.

-----------------------------------

3 more days for b'day - 2 more IST  πŸ₯³ Congratz all, we reached 130πŸ₯³

Hey athi ...
no worries ... thank-you for coming here eventhough I knw your not at home! mee 2 LOL
I'm just really busy 2morrow so might not come :( thats why making it up now ...

so What kind of a photoshoot would you like Additi to do now?
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by--Abigail-

Hey athi ...
no worries ... thank-you for coming here eventhough I knw your not at home! mee 2 LOL
I'm just really busy 2morrow so might not come :( thats why making it up now ...

so What kind of a photoshoot would you like Additi to do now?

Yeah got busy in the middle couldn't show up :(
I'll be available after 2 hrs agian, in the mean time I'll try by phone πŸ˜†

It's ok about tomo. Will miss you though.
Traditional or western outfit would be fine. I'm not picky πŸ˜† I heard from some fans in FB, that they want to see her bridal shoot. I'll be happy to see whatever it is because she carries all outfit very well.
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Status update by admin - AG's fan page in FB.

Hello All, Additi is going to Hong Kong with her friends to celebrate her B'day :). Upon her return, she will update us wid all d pics n gossips...

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey neha ...
I know I said I won't be here but m on my phone ... bored so just came here :P LOL

well Yes It would be amazing if we get to see a photoshoot of Additi in saree's ... she carries them off so well!

I wanna see Additi in a sexy black saree! πŸ˜

hey abby...u...can...call...me...niji...it was so sweet of you to come..actaully the whole credit goes to you nd athi...if this FC has reached 130 pages😊..ya all others including me made our lil contribution..but you two are just fantastic...the way...you speed up this fc😊
and ya i think the photoshoot of AG in tradtional indian outfits...is one of the  most awaited things as many of her fans want it😊...AG in sexy black saree..will be just stunning..auw remember her wearing one as pihu..nd no doubt she was looking gorgeous thr also..
Edited by nehasharma0007 - 12 years ago
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AASUS

Status update by admin - AG's fan page in FB.

Hello All, Additi is going to Hong Kong with her friends to celebrate her B'day :). Upon her return, she will update us wid all d pics n gossips...

hey...thanks fr sharing update by jyoti on AG fb page...wow...hong kong sounds cool...may she hv a wonderful time thr...with her frns nd hv a safe return...will be waiting fr pictures
i just hope..SBS covers..this one.. as SBS covers many stars when they go fr a abroad trip..till nw we haven't seen fr AG...neither..kritika...if  anybody can request on SBS wall regarding this...hoping fr the best😊
AASUS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nehasharma0007

hey...thanks fr sharing update by jyoti on AG fb page...wow...hong kong sounds cool...may she hv a wonderful time thr...with her frns nd hv a safe return...will be waiting fr pictures
i just hope..SBS covers..this one.. as SBS covers many stars when they go fr a abroad trip..till nw we haven't seen fr AG...neither..kritika...if  anybody can request on SBS wall regarding this...hoping fr the best😊

Glad to share it. 
I really don't know about the coverage. I doubt they'll be that generous.πŸ˜† Let's w & w

Re: moving FC we're all doing what we can. I appreciate your visit and hope you'll come later today / tomo :)
AASUS thumbnail
Dreamy pic of Pihu.😊

Caps taken by Fatima in SSBS photo gallery.
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will miss AG a loads.on her B'day. No SBB/S seg. :(
nehasharma0007 thumbnail

Glad to share it. 
I really don't know about the coverage. I doubt they'll be that generous.πŸ˜† Let's w & w

Re: moving FC we're all doing what we can. I appreciate your visit and hope you'll come later today / tomo :)
 hmm...ya may be m expecting too much from SBSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...in that case will eagrly waiting fr pictures to get upload..hope she has real good time in hong kong on her birthday...😊