..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 88

Posted: 11 years ago
oh! i've really gotta read loads of pages then πŸ˜†

thatz great...so everyone is active now-a-days

thatz so much FUN

but the funny part is that...we all were hardly active during ZKSP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... whay is it that we all get together only after AG's showz end??? Its not that i'm asking all of u but i'm literally asking myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its either i was speechless coz AG stunned me...or i was speechless coz i didn;t know what WAS SHE DOING in the show 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hey selvy, its been ages since I've seen you here ... nice to have you back! :D

Yea, its great to have everyone back in high spirit! I'm pretty sure we can finish this FC with everyone's help ;)

Awww thank-you 
and yes she's soo good at giving perfect expressions! the expressions queen! πŸ˜³
@Selvy: thanx buddy πŸ˜³ yea...its really great to see AGians active πŸ˜ƒ...including me hopefully...i'll def try to be πŸ˜†

btw, i guess AG is back from Goa now
waiting to see some articles of her soon...before her b-day πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

oh! i've really gotta read loads of pages then πŸ˜†

thatz great...so everyone is active now-a-days

thatz so much FUN

but the funny part is that...we all were hardly active during ZKSP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... whay is it that we all get together only after AG's showz end??? Its not that i'm asking all of u but i'm literally asking myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its either i was speechless coz AG stunned me...or i was speechless coz i didn;t know what WAS SHE DOING in the show 🀣

Yes everyone is pretty much active from past 2 days ...

yes i agree with you tas and even I was thinking about it yesterday ... during ZKSP the FC was literally dead! but it could be because everyone got to see her onscreen and so we wern't missing her as much!

but once her shows goes off air we miss he rloads and the only place we can come and rant on and on about how much we miss her and would love to have her back ASAP is this lovely FC!!
 I have a good reason why I was so inactive, I had exams and projects going on!!! therefore couldn't get the time to come here! 

tas you funny girl ... keep thinking and tell me once you've figured out!
Originally posted by Tasneem-17

@Selvy: thanx buddy πŸ˜³ yea...its really great to see AGians active πŸ˜ƒ...including me hopefully...i'll def try to be πŸ˜†

btw, i guess AG is back from Goa now
waiting to see some articles of her soon...before her b-day πŸ˜‰

I'm not sure If she's back or not ...
cause she's on holiday and thats where her home is now (her parents live there) so she might stay there until she has to come back to mumbai for work ...

You knw thinking back in time, ther was a time when AG said she had never been to goa and she'd love to go ... and now she has a house ther, her parents live there! and she goes there alot of the time! so glad her wish has come true

😳

god bless her and her family
okies i gotta go now...its lunch time

i'll be back after 2 hrs FOR SURE 😊

till then bye Abby πŸ€—
alright tas ... bye bye ... have a great lunch!

sorry selvy I gotta go now ... some important work needs to be done! 

and m not sure if i can come online today laters ... but i will try my best! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

till then bye and tc 
When she was active we go inactive watching her.

When she goes off from our screen we miss her and try to search for her.

I enjoyed her as Harmony. but channel😑 kill all our happiness in a short period.

Okay leave that. Past is past.
Ag will get a new show in new avatar.

Heer - Pihu - Harmony ?😍. Always her choices are great.

Her perfomance in Punar Vivah. real surprise.

Originally posted by -Abigail-

alright tas ... bye bye ... have a great lunch!

sorry selvy I gotta go now ... some important work needs to be done! 

and m not sure if i can come online today laters ... but i will try my best! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

till then bye and tc 

okay I'm left alone.😭

hope to catch you all later. bye
hey divs

good to see u here

@selv
y: sorry...didn't say bye to u ... i thought u weren't online