Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony - Page 86

nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[
Oh so Neha u watch Desh frm day 1 ...well same in my case ...i m actually start to watch tht show even when its not start ...i know its sound weird but really i m actually watch tht show first 2 epi before its start actually one night i m just changing channels d its 11:00 pm here i m so bored but thn on one channel i saw a pretty grl thn i stop there d start to watch wht they shown ...its actualy Desh first 2 epi telecast ...its saturday night d its 20 or i think 21 feb 2008 ...thn they end it when Daljeet enter ...i thought its some 1 hour epi d its finsh there...then i forgot about it...
but after 10 days i saw Desh promo ...d i m like OMG thts d same grl d thts show like similar to tht night wht i saw so i wait when tht show start i have to watch it...d then i hooked with it till it last epi...😳
okay..nice to hear that...well in my case its a bit different...actually kasauti was my mom's favourite show...πŸ˜†...she  was very sad on like last episode..nd was nt in a mood to watch the new show at that timeπŸ˜†..we saw kis desh promos but never paid attention...but like when it begin...we saw the titile song nd all with punjabi backdrop nd being from punjabi family saw the 1st episode nd my mom was like girl is really pretty...we can see this...so like this.. kis desh beame our favourite show in a very less period of time...nd ya mom was really happy spcly after 18th june episode..πŸ˜†..that prem did not marry anyone else unlike anurag from kasautiπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pihu in her bedroom, wondering about if Rudra will show up πŸ˜† She looks so pretty in yellow saree on her Haldi ceremony.
AASUS thumbnail
Pihu and her mome look so cute even when they were emotional πŸ˜›

edit

Pihu and mom looking stunning
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
uswah thumbnail
Well i m happy Athi tht i share my story with u guys...:)

OK Neha thts sound intresting how u hooked with Desh...!

Now Bye frm my side guys ...i m tired now d its too late here ...i feel sleepy so have to go...Good Night d Hugs for u

Its was so nice to chat with u after long time d make new frnd also like Neha ...hopefully chat with u guys again soon

All d pics u posted of Pihu r so beautiful Athi specially in yellow sari ...<3
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AASUS

You're welcome Abby and Niji πŸ˜ƒ I have them saved so got it from my album but it took a while to search πŸ˜†

So you are discussing on Heer from early episodes and her progress. 
For me she was always cute from beginning, I didn't think her voice was great when I watched 1st time. But when I watched the same episodes 2nd time, I realised she acted as Heer should be. Heer was just too innocent and her world revolved around her small family. 
Any how , we'll always have different feeling when we watch a same scene. 
It's ok.

good to hear tat u liked her  from..beginning...even i liked her..but just felt that she can improve as an actor...the day i realised  that m her fan as an individual...when the news came some time during ajmer track that AG will leave the show...nd i was like i ll nt watch the show...if they replace AG as heer..or show her dead...so it was then
AASUS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uswah

Well i m happy Athi tht i share my story with u guys...:)

OK Neha thts sound intresting how u hooked with Desh...!

Now Bye frm my side guys ...i m tired now d its too late here ...i feel sleepy so have to go...Good Night d Hugs for u

Its was so nice to chat with u after long time d make new frnd also like Neha ...hopefully chat with u guys again soon

All d pics u posted of Pihu r so beautiful Athi specially in yellow sari ...<3

ok Bye Uswah. I'm glad to share pics too πŸ˜›
Take care πŸ€— it was a surprise to see you. Thanks for hanging out with us.
AASUS thumbnail
Thanks Niji for explaining. Yeah it'd have been tough to see Heer replaced by someone. Probably lot of ppl wouldn't have continued. 
It was a publicity stunt by production people and channel. Apparently it's quite common to have such publicity so that more viewers will stick to the show πŸ˜†
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
okay..byee...guyz..its...2am...in..India...time..to...sleep..bahaut..late..ho gaya...
had a great time chatting with u guyz...wld luv to talk  again...😊.
AASUS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nehasharma0007

okay..byee...guyz..its...2am...in..India...time..to...sleep..bahaut..late..ho gaya...

had a great time chatting with u guyz...wld luv to talk  again...😊.

oh wow , it's afternoon here πŸ˜† Thanks for your dedication to help us πŸ€—
GN and SD Niji.
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AASUS

Fab pic. Attitude is awesome. 

GN and SD Abby πŸ€— You're really a doll. Love you bye

Awww Thankx Athii ...
your such a sweetheart ... πŸ˜³

Love you 2, Hope you had a good nights sleep aswell! πŸ˜Š