Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh uswii don't worry we'r all in the same boat ... 
we'r all girls here and drooling over AG ๐Ÿคฃ

and ya mee 2 miss phukda ... i wanted more scenes of chahat with her parents/family! ๐Ÿฅฑ
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Abigail-

ya true additi looked so young and innocent at the beginning of desh! and cuteee ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yes Kis desh was My first ever indian show which i watched from first epi till the last! i can never forget desh/premeer ... they have a special place in my heart! <3 :)

me too...i hv seen many indian television  series...before that nd after...that...but nobody till date has taken that place in my heart..which premeer nd kis desh has...they were magical...
Day Dreaming
but i hv to admit one thing..i watched kis desh from the very 1st episode..nd intially..i find AG really pretty...nd innocent in that heer look from day 1 only...but i was not amazed by her acting skills..intially..i used to think the girl is pretty has screen presence..but she needs to improve on her acting skills...nw m amazed to see..hw she has evolved as an actress over the time..kudos to her..spcly during the prem death squence..she was so damm natural...nw i find her one of most vertaile actress of today's time
uswah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nehasharma0007

@Athi..if u hv time...nd posting AG..sleeping...pose pics...then even thr is one beautiful pic of pihu..sleeping...in red nightwear...with blue hairband..i think..on abhay and pihu wedding nite...she looked really beautiful.their...plz post at pic also๐Ÿ˜Š

Neha i 2nd u here...yah Abs d Athi if u both have those pics of pihu post them ...i to rem tht scenes while seeing AG sleeping pics๐Ÿ˜ณ
uswah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Abigail-

Oh uswii don't worry we'r all in the same boat ... 

we'r all girls here and drooling over AG ๐Ÿคฃ

and ya mee 2 miss phukda ... i wanted more scenes of chahat with her parents/family! ๐Ÿฅฑ

I know Abs we r all AG manics ๐Ÿ˜†...but sumtime i think its if alright to be drooling on grl like tht but thn i think cnt help in AG case ...she is a wonderful person d actress Love her ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh dnt even remind me ...those Idiot Cv's never give us happy Family scenes with PHukda d Premeer really they r so kanjoos ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nehasharma0007

@Athi..if u hv time...nd posting AG..sleeping...pose pics...then even thr is one beautiful pic of pihu..sleeping...in red nightwear...with blue hairband..i think..on abhay and pihu wedding nite...she looked really beautiful.their...plz post at pic also๐Ÿ˜Š

Here you go Niji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pics credit Fatima SSBS photo gallery.

Yeah agree this so cute.

Also another one Pihu from beginning episode in SSBS, waiting at the balcony for Rudra- apparently they see each other 1st thing in morning ๐Ÿ˜†
-Abigail- thumbnail
Uswah and neha ... I would have loved to share those pics ... but if I had them :( sorry i don't have them ...

but yes even i remember that scene ... pihu in red nighty and with a hair band! sleeping peacefully, looking gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uswah

Neha i 2nd u here...yah Abs d Athi if u both have those pics of pihu post them ...i to rem tht scenes while seeing AG sleeping pics๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya uswah..i saw ur above post even u were talking abt the same pic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...she indeed looked beautiful thr...even on whole pihu was very glamrous.or..shld..say...AG...made..it...but i hated the CV's of sangini...fr...butchering the character of pihu...nd nw life ok..fr doing nt promoting ZKPS...nd ya CV's too..๐Ÿ˜ก
-Abigail- thumbnail
@Neha: Yes your right! AG has improved so much since she joined this industry till now! she is definately one of the most versatile actress's now!

her acting during prem's death scene was just MIND-BLOWING! Like literally! she blew away everyone's mind! no one could have done it better than AG!

even today when i see that scene, I have tears in my eyes > this is the power of AG's acting in that scene! hats off to Additi for pulling off that scene soo well!!! ๐Ÿ‘
-Abigail- thumbnail
awww athi thank-you soo much for sharing those gorgeous pics of Pihu!!
she looks so stunning! <3

Additi should et an award for looking the est even while sleeping! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†