Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uswah thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Faiza-

okie okie...u ppl going really fast๐Ÿ˜†..congoo for the !00 pages๐Ÿฅณ..i wish i can be here too with u guyz but sigh have a test tomorow...need to study..phew..but will pakka join u guyz tomorow
@uswah...yupp seeing u after ages๐Ÿค—..i m fine..how z u girl?
aaa i know..i lovee my avi too...he si damn hot and cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†...even mahira she is damn amazing too๐Ÿ˜

cmon guyzz keep going keep going...i'll join u soon again in another study break๐Ÿ˜†

Ok Faiza...i m all good๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh ya they r damn cute ...miss humsafar yr๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yah mam as per ur orders lol๐Ÿ˜†...we r trying ...
Oh damn test d exam always r d reason Ouch๐Ÿ˜†...ok study bacha d prepare ur test ...we ll wait for ur other braek๐Ÿ˜‰
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Abigail-

I loveee this pic! sleeping beauty!

she looks gorgeous! <3 so at peace and innocent! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

god Bless her!

Yeah she's sleeping so peacefully- sleeping beauty.

Here's one of Harmony's ๐Ÿ˜†
Pic credit Fatima ZKSP photo gallery.
AASUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faiza-

okie okie...u ppl going really fast๐Ÿ˜†..congoo for the !00 pages๐Ÿฅณ..i wish i can be here too with u guyz but sigh have a test tomorow...need to study..phew..but will pakka join u guyz tomorow

@athi...Heyy๐Ÿค— geril u always keep making this place active

cmon guyzz keep going keep going...i'll join u soon again in another study break๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Faiza ๐Ÿ˜† I only commented regularly about her show. Yeah it kind of stayed alive. 
Ok all the best for exam, see you in the next study break ๐Ÿ˜› Thanks for checking back and encouraging us.
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehasharma0007

hi uswah nice to meet u๐Ÿ˜›...ya apart from AG amazing acting skills...her offscreen personality made me her fan..i can relate with her

nd..m...here fr sumtime...feels good to meet with other AGians...๐Ÿ˜Š
u guyz are posting auwsum pics...missing AG...

yah me too glad tht i met more Agianz here ...well for those we should thnk to Athi d Abs๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

she is looking so pretty and innocent...sleeping beauty...๐Ÿ˜ณ...she indeed looked innocent as heer..spcly early kis desh 2008...my favourite television series...(love story)...premheer..๐Ÿ˜

ya true additi looked so young and innocent at the beginning of desh! and cuteee ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yes Kis desh was My first ever indian show which i watched from first epi till the last! i can never forget desh/premeer ... they have a special place in my heart! <3 :)
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Athi..if u hv time...nd posting AG..sleeping...pose pics...then even thr is one beautiful pic of pihu..sleeping...in red nightwear...with blue hairband..i think..on abhay and pihu wedding nite...she looked really beautiful.their...plz post at pic also๐Ÿ˜Š
AASUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Abigail-

This is my all time fav pic! <3

just love it! heer and chahat > such an adorable pic! both look like angels! <3

Yeah mine too. Heer Chahat are really adorable. Both of them did a good job as mom and daughter in the show.
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

oh thankx for sharing that pic athi ...
she looks like a little kid here ... sleeping peacefully!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

LOL these pic of AG always remind me Beauty d Beast story i know weird thought ...but she always look so beautiful while sleeping ...rem guys Pihu in Red nighty on her wedding night oh she look damn beautiful in tht gown๐Ÿ˜
 i m grl d drooling on grlEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†
AASUS thumbnail

she is looking so pretty and innocent...sleeping beauty...๐Ÿ˜ณ...she indeed looked innocent as heer..spcly early kis desh 2008...my favourite television series...(love story)...premheer..๐Ÿ˜

Yeah Heer at the beginning episodes looked innocent , pure and full of love in her eyes. So sweet. AG did a fab job as Heer with her wonderful acting and expressions. She gave fans  precious Heer.