Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi..everyone out here๐Ÿ˜Š
@athi...thanks fr the warm welcome๐Ÿ˜›
@abigail... ya i totally agree that  AG is very honest...person...with..a..golden..heart..no..pretence..at..all...that is a very rare trait to be seen in today's world...respect nd admire her fr that...god bless her
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: uswah

Ohhh Athi thnx for shring tht pic AG look some sweet naughty child here who think some mischivious things in her brain๐Ÿ˜†

oh isn't she? I'm glad to share it. One of my fav. pics. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

Thanks Abby. Well wasn't Nand amazing? I mean he totally rocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I couldn't believe it- he did perfect job, all because of Harmony's encouragement. See I mentioned before , it'd be great to have Harmony as your friend. She'll always keep everyone happy ๐Ÿ˜†

Selvy once commented Harmony as "idea queen" ๐Ÿ˜› I liked that too.

tbh athi i think nand did an amazing job! and yes credit goes to our harmony's encouragement! 
yes yes now i want a friend like harmony! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ that would be great!

oh thats a great name given by selvy! thanxk for sharing here!
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks fr sharing the pics of  dadu nd harmony just loved their scenes to core...fr me their jodi had the best chemistery..in ZKPS...they were so adorable nd their scenes were treat to watch
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Nah Abs now i m done with my work so free for sumtime ...yah i think so i need them bcoz of my busy,lazy d tiring schedule these days๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh thas great ...
its great to have you here ... FC is moving faster which is better for us ๐Ÿ˜†

oh uswiii cause you've been a good girl I won't give you any pans today! ;) but stop being lazy :P 
AG wouldn't like you being lazy ;)
AASUS thumbnail
You're welcome Abby. Harmony sure has so many titles, we just have to list them here ๐Ÿ˜†

nehasharma0007 Hi Niji ๐Ÿ˜ƒnice of you to visit again. Would you have time to stick around ?
Abby and Uswah are here for now. If you like you can share pics, any news or comment on anything you like.
Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehasharma0007

hi..everyone out here๐Ÿ˜Š

@athi...thanks fr the warm welcome๐Ÿ˜›
@abigail... ya i totally agree that  AG is very honest...person...with..a..golden..heart..no..pretence..at..all...that is a very rare trait to be seen in today's world...respect nd admire her fr that...god bless her

Hey Neha :)
its nice to see you here :) we'r just trying to finish this FC before AG's b-day so that we have a brand new FC on her b-day!:D

yes absolutely right! her honesty attracts alot of people towards her! even i respect her alot for that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Abigail-

Our Lovely HEer

Looking gorgeous in pink ... <3

heer ki eng pic which never happened infront of r eyes lol๐Ÿ˜†...well AG look damn gorgy in tht pink suit๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehasharma0007

thanks fr sharing the pics of  dadu nd harmony just loved their scenes to core...fr me their jodi had the best chemistery..in ZKPS...they were so adorable nd their scenes were treat to watch

Yup agree with you. 2 great actors and I'm v.happy AG got to work with a veteran actors. Arun Nalwade played Daddu in ZKSP. He's really v. talented in many things.
AASUS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Abigail-

Our Lovely HEer

Looking gorgeous in pink ... <3

oh yeah Heer's fav. colour is pink ๐Ÿ˜› Beautiful expression -longing yet happy.